PDA

View Full Version : Why no Lynch on first goal line series?

ELAYAS
10-27-2008, 02:00 PM
Along with a lot of Bills fans I was scratching my head as to why Marshawn Lynch was not in the game for the team’s first goal line series in the first quarter. No offense to Fred Jackson, but Lynch has a good nose for the end zone in close.
Head coach Dick Jauron explained that Lynch had just taken a shot to the head prior to the goal line series.
“Marshawn got dinged a little bit, so we were looking at him,” said Jauron. “Our trainers were looking at him. We like them both there, but Marshawn is bigger. That’s the reason. I’m not saying Freddy wouldn’t have been in there anyway, but we didn’t have the option at that point.”

from cb's blog
http://blogs.buffalobills.com/

NJFINSFAN1
10-27-2008, 02:03 PM
I was sitting in my house with my Bills fan brother-in-law and said to him why are they not using Lynch???

He said he had no clue, I also thought you should have used Lynch more in the second half, Ferguson was playing hurt and you didn't try to exploit that.

PS

I don't follow the Bills all to close unless we play them, but my Brother-in-law was complaining all game about the coaches are always to conservative.

justasportsfan
10-27-2008, 02:17 PM
they shoulda at least tried the qb draw

ELAYAS
10-27-2008, 02:21 PM
can we trust the FB in these cases?