X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

BigBub2352 veiws form the Maimi game form the stands

I was at the game in Maimi and let me tell you first hand and something that should be obvious to all on here
    1. We are getting robbed as a taxable fan base by our DEs Kelsay Denney are just plain awful, they offer no pass rush at all, and are constantly blocked with no pressure what so ever, Bryan is undersized but plays hard but still offers very little pass rush, and i think we all agree the Schobel Show is getting OLD, he does nothing for the community, never does interveiws, and personally i think is out there when healthy just for the pay check
    He would be my candidate for offseason trade bate

2. Our offensive line is out of shape, they were all huffing and puffing in the 3rd and 4th quarter bad, Peters and walker have no push in the run game, Dockery is offering little hope as well in that area, Preston sadly is way better than Fowler at Center, Fowler is a joke of an offenzive lineman
    Whittle is horrible depth everyone, the guy is constantly hurt

3. Our TE position is embarrassing, they are so easily covered it is ridiculous, and all that jazz about Royal being a good run blocker well umm we are strugglin to run the ball everybody

4. Ellison is also a joke at LBer he gets malled every play and run over most of the time, he tackles like a safty and is too small to play the Strong side oh yeah he used to be one

5. Fewell needs to go, sorry i will say it horrible Scheme no blitzs, just like 3 that i seen and guess what we sacked the QB, and that is the only time we can generate pressure Fewell for some reason never gets critsized yet his D for 3 years now has been SAD, also his unwillingness to let McKelvin take over for McGee, shows exactly what i have been saying McKelvin is scary bad out there Why is Whitner playing 25 yards off the line of scrimmage? anyone explain that, why do our DEs have 5 yard splits form the DTs? why did he blitz only 3 times in this game against a shacky QB in Pennington? His schemes suck

6. Mckelvin KR is seriously bad, he runs straight into his blockers time and time again, he has no moves, scary for a guy touted the best CB in the country and Best KR in college, maybe Leodis needs to pick up the playbook so he can learn wtf he is doing out there

7. Play Calling this game was very predictable, i sat with 50 Bills fans and we were calling the plays from our very basic formations, also it baffles me that we dont go to Hardy at least 1 down a series inside the redzone, we were 1for 2 along the sidelines with throws to him, but those throws need to e in the endzone... Hardy is being underutilized, and because of poor pass protection Trent missed hardy wide open a few times, hardy impressed me alot in this game

8. Lynch and jackson need more touches, more screens need to be called, more outside runs, not between the tackles everytime, i thought Turk was gonna switch it up, same Lame Bills play calling gotta wonder were it is coming from

9. I will end with this, how does the Bills Organization feel that a DJ contract EXt is warranted? He coached us to too bad 7-9 teams and now is struggling again after lack luster wins to bad teams, i know we are 5-2, but just got out coached by a rookie HC, and now has to face division oppents
    DJ is too conservative and emotionless, and i feel is not gonna get us very far his past track record shows that, and also is personnel hiring is very conservative and questionable, especially Fewell, and Kugler

I sat thru the whole game getting pelted with popcorn and being lambasted with comments about wtf **** the Bills were thinking on certain plays and i got to say this after watching that game with 2 former college ball player and my self being one as well, and what we were able to see and how we were able to call out plays this team is a pretender dont get your hopes up guys cause i got a bad feeling
    I hope i am dead wrong.....
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY
  • tat2dmike77
    Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
    • Dec 2005

Re: BigBub2352 veiws form the Maimi game form the stands

The bills suck why do you people even bother roothing for this team

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

I read this quick and didn't see Trent's name mentioned. Fill in the blank..
      He held onto the ball too long because________.
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• tat2dmike77
        Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by mybills
        He held onto the ball too long because_he sucks_______.
        Last edited by northernbillfan; 10-28-2008, 12:19 PM.

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

Some people have suggested that our receivers were covered every time. Others say it could be from him being worried about getting hit with all the rushing they did, and that he couldn't concentrate. Just wondering what it looked like live..you can't always see the receivers routes when the camera is on the QB.
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Lexwhat
            • Feb 2005

Comment

• Buffalogic
              Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
              • Feb 2006

Bills do everything horribly.

Bills do nothing right.

Bills are 5-2.

Comment

• mybills
                81 st zoner
                • Jul 2002

Comment

• Goobylal
                  • Jan 2004

I agree with everything except Ellison. The Dols' RB's rushed for 2.8 YPC.

What disturbed me most is NOT replacing McGee, when it was obvious he wasn't getting it done. That and Trent gift-wrapping the game to the Dols. His schtick was supposed to be pocket presence and not turning the ball over.

Comment

• bigbub2352
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by tat2dmike77
                    The bills suck why do you people even bother roothing for this team
                    I root cause i Luv them, always have always will, but it sure is frustrating
                    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• bigbub2352
                      • Feb 2005

Trent tried to force some passes, but for the most part he was hit alot, again, and Roscoe and royal were covered all the time, also the WRs had 3 drops, the line wasnt holding the protection very long and Trent was forced to reset alot, also Hardy takes a long time to run his routes so his routes require the Line to Block something they did not do well

He held on to the ball too long on the first sack but that unfortunalty is what a 1st yr starter makes a mistake cause he is trying to make a play,
                      If you want to what kinda of a player Trent is, look no further than his 45 yd scramble that his oline gave up blocking for him on and so di is WR down feild yet he kept running, and it was called back cause of holding penatly,

Trent is the least of our worries
                      XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• bigbub2352
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Goobylal
                        I agree with everything except Ellison. The Dols' RB's rushed for 2.8 YPC.

What disturbed me most is NOT replacing McGee, when it was obvious he wasn't getting it done. That and Trent gift-wrapping the game to the Dols. His schtick was supposed to be pocket presence and not turning the ball over.
                        Ellison on those wild cat runs was crushed and thrown all over the feild, also missed 2 bad tackles on Ricky williams, he just isnt the answer and we need to address this position just as badly as TE, DE and C
                        Both Trent INTs he was nailed while throwing the ball, alot of it had to do with how long it takes Hardy to get out of the gate and get open, cause both picks were going to him and he was eventually open, Trent had to wait for it and unfortunatly pass protection broke down

Trent had a bad game but the Oline had a worse game
                        XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• bigbub2352
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Wagon Circler 22
                          Bills do everything horribly.

Bills do nothing right.

Bills are 5-2.
                          Yeah but they beat less than stellar teams to be 5-2
                          Seattle = horrible
                          Oak= horrible
                          San Deigo= 2 wins
                          Jax= beat up when we played them and is not doing much
                          St Louis = horrible

Record can be decieving
                          XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• bigbub2352
                            • Feb 2005

Some people have suggested that our receivers were covered every time. Others say it could be from him being worried about getting hit with all the rushing they did, and that he couldn't concentrate. Just wondering what it looked like live..you can't always see the receivers routes when the camera is on the QB.
                            Had nothing to do with him being worried he took some serious shots that game, they doubled Evans all day Roscoe as usual couldnt get open, and had 2 drops, Royal was horrible and also never is open, Hardy takes a long time to get open which caused pass protection break downs, Reed getting hurt i hate to say hurt us
                            and no screens or dumps to the WRs, also lack of running calls let Dolphins sit back
                            Trent also held on to the ball to long waiting for his WRs to get open something that is unusual so it was obviously well coached by maimi
                            XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Buffalogic
                              Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
                              • Feb 2006

You could tell that even though Miami has one of the worst secondaries in the league they came to play on Sunday and did a good job.

Comment

Working...
                              X