PDA

View Full Version : BigBub2352 veiws form the Maimi game form the stands

bigbub2352
10-28-2008, 11:53 AM
I was at the game in Maimi and let me tell you first hand and something that should be obvious to all on here
1. We are getting robbed as a taxable fan base by our DEs Kelsay Denney are just plain awful, they offer no pass rush at all, and are constantly blocked with no pressure what so ever, Bryan is undersized but plays hard but still offers very little pass rush, and i think we all agree the Schobel Show is getting OLD, he does nothing for the community, never does interveiws, and personally i think is out there when healthy just for the pay check
He would be my candidate for offseason trade bate

2. Our offensive line is out of shape, they were all huffing and puffing in the 3rd and 4th quarter bad, Peters and walker have no push in the run game, Dockery is offering little hope as well in that area, Preston sadly is way better than Fowler at Center, Fowler is a joke of an offenzive lineman
Whittle is horrible depth everyone, the guy is constantly hurt

3. Our TE position is embarrassing, they are so easily covered it is ridiculous, and all that jazz about Royal being a good run blocker well umm we are strugglin to run the ball everybody

4. Ellison is also a joke at LBer he gets malled every play and run over most of the time, he tackles like a safty and is too small to play the Strong side oh yeah he used to be one

5. Fewell needs to go, sorry i will say it horrible Scheme no blitzs, just like 3 that i seen and guess what we sacked the QB, and that is the only time we can generate pressure Fewell for some reason never gets critsized yet his D for 3 years now has been SAD, also his unwillingness to let McKelvin take over for McGee, shows exactly what i have been saying McKelvin is scary bad out there Why is Whitner playing 25 yards off the line of scrimmage? anyone explain that, why do our DEs have 5 yard splits form the DTs? why did he blitz only 3 times in this game against a shacky QB in Pennington? His schemes suck

6. Mckelvin KR is seriously bad, he runs straight into his blockers time and time again, he has no moves, scary for a guy touted the best CB in the country and Best KR in college, maybe Leodis needs to pick up the playbook so he can learn wtf he is doing out there

7. Play Calling this game was very predictable, i sat with 50 Bills fans and we were calling the plays from our very basic formations, also it baffles me that we dont go to Hardy at least 1 down a series inside the redzone, we were 1for 2 along the sidelines with throws to him, but those throws need to e in the endzone... Hardy is being underutilized, and because of poor pass protection Trent missed hardy wide open a few times, hardy impressed me alot in this game

8. Lynch and jackson need more touches, more screens need to be called, more outside runs, not between the tackles everytime, i thought Turk was gonna switch it up, same Lame Bills play calling gotta wonder were it is coming from

9. I will end with this, how does the Bills Organization feel that a DJ contract EXt is warranted? He coached us to too bad 7-9 teams and now is struggling again after lack luster wins to bad teams, i know we are 5-2, but just got out coached by a rookie HC, and now has to face division oppents
DJ is too conservative and emotionless, and i feel is not gonna get us very far his past track record shows that, and also is personnel hiring is very conservative and questionable, especially Fewell, and Kugler

I sat thru the whole game getting pelted with popcorn and being lambasted with comments about wtf **** the Bills were thinking on certain plays and i got to say this after watching that game with 2 former college ball player and my self being one as well, and what we were able to see and how we were able to call out plays this team is a pretender dont get your hopes up guys cause i got a bad feeling
I hope i am dead wrong.....

tat2dmike77
10-28-2008, 11:56 AM
The bills suck why do you people even bother roothing for this team

mybills
10-28-2008, 12:07 PM
I read this quick and didn't see Trent's name mentioned. Fill in the blank..
He held onto the ball too long because________.

tat2dmike77
10-28-2008, 12:09 PM
He held onto the ball too long because_he sucks_______.

mybills
10-28-2008, 12:16 PM
:rofl: :boozer:

Some people have suggested that our receivers were covered every time. Others say it could be from him being worried about getting hit with all the rushing they did, and that he couldn't concentrate. Just wondering what it looked like live..you can't always see the receivers routes when the camera is on the QB.

Lexwhat
10-28-2008, 12:18 PM
:ill:

Buffalogic
10-28-2008, 12:19 PM
Bills do everything horribly.

Bills do nothing right.

Bills are 5-2.

mybills
10-28-2008, 12:22 PM
:tap:

Goobylal
10-28-2008, 12:26 PM
I agree with everything except Ellison. The Dols' RB's rushed for 2.8 YPC.

What disturbed me most is NOT replacing McGee, when it was obvious he wasn't getting it done. That and Trent gift-wrapping the game to the Dols. His schtick was supposed to be pocket presence and not turning the ball over.

bigbub2352
10-28-2008, 01:19 PM
The bills suck why do you people even bother roothing for this team
I root cause i Luv them, always have always will, but it sure is frustrating

bigbub2352
10-28-2008, 01:23 PM

Trent tried to force some passes, but for the most part he was hit alot, again, and Roscoe and royal were covered all the time, also the WRs had 3 drops, the line wasnt holding the protection very long and Trent was forced to reset alot, also Hardy takes a long time to run his routes so his routes require the Line to Block something they did not do well

He held on to the ball too long on the first sack but that unfortunalty is what a 1st yr starter makes a mistake cause he is trying to make a play,
If you want to what kinda of a player Trent is, look no further than his 45 yd scramble that his oline gave up blocking for him on and so di is WR down feild yet he kept running, and it was called back cause of holding penatly,

Trent is the least of our worries

bigbub2352
10-28-2008, 01:25 PM
I agree with everything except Ellison. The Dols' RB's rushed for 2.8 YPC.

What disturbed me most is NOT replacing McGee, when it was obvious he wasn't getting it done. That and Trent gift-wrapping the game to the Dols. His schtick was supposed to be pocket presence and not turning the ball over.

Ellison on those wild cat runs was crushed and thrown all over the feild, also missed 2 bad tackles on Ricky williams, he just isnt the answer and we need to address this position just as badly as TE, DE and C
Both Trent INTs he was nailed while throwing the ball, alot of it had to do with how long it takes Hardy to get out of the gate and get open, cause both picks were going to him and he was eventually open, Trent had to wait for it and unfortunatly pass protection broke down

Trent had a bad game but the Oline had a worse game

bigbub2352
10-28-2008, 01:28 PM
Bills do everything horribly.

Bills do nothing right.

Bills are 5-2.

Yeah but they beat less than stellar teams to be 5-2
Seattle = horrible
Oak= horrible
San Deigo= 2 wins
Jax= beat up when we played them and is not doing much
St Louis = horrible

Record can be decieving

bigbub2352
10-28-2008, 01:30 PM
:rofl: :boozer:

Some people have suggested that our receivers were covered every time. Others say it could be from him being worried about getting hit with all the rushing they did, and that he couldn't concentrate. Just wondering what it looked like live..you can't always see the receivers routes when the camera is on the QB.

Had nothing to do with him being worried he took some serious shots that game, they doubled Evans all day Roscoe as usual couldnt get open, and had 2 drops, Royal was horrible and also never is open, Hardy takes a long time to get open which caused pass protection break downs, Reed getting hurt i hate to say hurt us
and no screens or dumps to the WRs, also lack of running calls let Dolphins sit back
Trent also held on to the ball to long waiting for his WRs to get open something that is unusual so it was obviously well coached by maimi

Buffalogic
10-28-2008, 01:35 PM
You could tell that even though Miami has one of the worst secondaries in the league they came to play on Sunday and did a good job.

bigbub2352
10-28-2008, 01:45 PM
You could tell that even though Miami has one of the worst secondaries in the league they came to play on Sunday and did a good job.

Hate to say it we were OUT COACHED again

HHURRICANE
10-28-2008, 02:00 PM
Big bub totally agree.

Two of my guys were there and said they got totured on the way out of the stadium. These are both guys that played baseball and football at the collegiate level so they can hold their own but they said it was bad.

The Bills look horrible and I think the injuries are starting to take their toll.

I hate Schobel but he's still are best option. Reed hurt. McGee hurt. DiGiorgio hurt. Yobouty hurt (people do realize he was inactive?).

My thread got moved but I know for a fact that several players from the o-line were at Pure Platinum the night before the game, drinking til about midnight. One of my guys went to school with one of the girls and she talked to several of the Bills including Jason Peters. So that's why they looked like ****.

bigbub2352
10-28-2008, 02:11 PM
Big bub totally agree.

Two of my guys were there and said they got totured on the way out of the stadium. These are both guys that played baseball and football at the collegiate level so they can hold their own but they said it was bad.

The Bills look horrible and I think the injuries are starting to take their toll.

I hate Schobel but he's still are best option. Reed hurt. McGee hurt. DiGiorgio hurt. Yobouty hurt (people do realize he was inactive?).

My thread got moved but I know for a fact that several players from the o-line were at Pure Platinum the night before the game, drinking til about midnight. One of my guys went to school with one of the girls and she talked to several of the Bills including Jason Peters. So that's why they looked like ****.

It sucks too cause it was obvious from the very beginning that they were being out played and out coached, i have to say i am starting to wonder that if DJs pussy training camp and preseason with the starters is why his teams have had so many injuries since he has been here
i dont think it is bad luck
anyone knows u need to condition ur body for the season that is why even at the high school level u practice for a month before the season starts and you do hitting drills and conditioning, but everytime i have gone to a Bills practice they dont go full go and are in helmets and shoulder pads

Also our team looked very uninterested to play when the 4th quarter rolled around, and abandoning the runnning game was a mistake as well as what happened to the plays were Fred jackson and MLynch were in the backfeild at the same time, or the slants and quick hits to Fred when he was lined up outside

Just saying things dont make sence to me or anyone i know that is football educated
you can take it a step farther and ask why Whittle was resigned, or they want to implement a FB into the game but they dont draft one, and go for a guy cut by 5 teams, or a guy cut by the worst team in the league last yr, just some of these personel moves are baffilying
Also why wasnt Fine put on IR, he is useless out there and didnt get acitvated till week 8, but last yr Poz would have been back after week 8 and he was put on IR?????
Also drafting Lbers under 225lbs seems to be the staple for this team
News flash we have no pass rush at all but yet Simeon Rice and Roosevelt Colvin could be had for league minimum, but yet he promote from within and the guy cant only play on STs Buggs and Corto will be useless all season
and yet we dont address the depth issue were we had depth problems last yr
unless u count another 220lb LBer that we drafted that probably could have been taken in the 7th rd if not a UDFA in Bowen that we reached for in the 5th
sorry to say it but our record is decieving

justasportsfan
10-28-2008, 02:19 PM
Yeah but they beat less than stellar teams to be 5-2
Seattle = horrible
Oak= horrible
San Deigo= 2 wins
Jax= beat up when we played them and is not doing much
St Louis = horrible

Record can be decieving
so far this season has been decieving. Most teams look great at one point and then goats the next game. Other than the titans, you can't tell which teams have been consistently good for the most part.

HHURRICANE
10-28-2008, 02:22 PM
It sucks too cause it was obvious from the very beginning that they were being out played and out coached, i have to say i am starting to wonder that if DJs pussy training camp and preseason with the starters is why his teams have had so many injuries since he has been here
i dont think it is bad luck
anyone knows u need to condition ur body for the season that is why even at the high school level u practice for a month before the season starts and you do hitting drills and conditioning, but everytime i have gone to a Bills practice they dont go full go and are in helmets and shoulder pads

Also our team looked very uninterested to play when the 4th quarter rolled around, and abandoning the runnning game was a mistake as well as what happened to the plays were Fred jackson and MLynch were in the backfeild at the same time, or the slants and quick hits to Fred when he was lined up outside

Just saying things dont make sence to me or anyone i know that is football educated
you can take it a step farther and ask why Whittle was resigned, or they want to implement a FB into the game but they dont draft one, and go for a guy cut by 5 teams, or a guy cut by the worst team in the league last yr, just some of these personel moves are baffilying
Also why wasnt Fine put on IR, he is useless out there and didnt get acitvated till week 8, but last yr Poz would have been back after week 8 and he was put on IR?????
Also drafting Lbers under 225lbs seems to be the staple for this team
News flash we have no pass rush at all but yet Simeon Rice and Roosevelt Colvin could be had for league minimum, but yet he promote from within and the guy cant only play on STs Buggs and Corto will be useless all season
and yet we dont address the depth issue were we had depth problems last yr
unless u count another 220lb LBer that we drafted that probably could have been taken in the 7th rd if not a UDFA in Bowen that we reached for in the 5th
sorry to say it but our record is decieving

I had a chance to go to the Chargers game but it was too last minute with our customer up there. I'm in town this weekend for the Jets and now I'm a little concerned that this isn't going to go our way.

bigbub2352
10-28-2008, 02:23 PM
so far this season has been decieving. Most teams look great at one point and then goats the next game. Other than the titans, you can't tell which teams have been consistently good for the most part.

Agreed, i just seen way to many wholes that i did not see while watching them on TV

tampabay25690
10-28-2008, 10:34 PM
OMG the season is over.....

I was at the game as well.
1st things 1st MIAMI was the better team on this SUN and BUFFALO didn't play that well at all. I was very surprised the BILLS did not go for the 4th and 1 on the GOALINE.....Trent was not good YES, not every QB is at his best every week...

Being at the game I can't believe that MIAMI is not in the talks about moving the team because the fans of MIAMI should be embarassed for that attendance....For the BUFFALO fans that ran your mouth and got in all the fights shame on you, you guys are the 1s that give us bad names on the road........

Overall YES the BILLS lost but we are 5-2 and we have to look and the JETS now....MIAMI game is history..

yordad
10-28-2008, 11:28 PM
Hey, thanks for the thread. I agree with 1-8.

1. Our ends suck. Trade bait is an interesting idea. For a 2nd maybe. But, I'm not entirely on board with creating more holes without an equal or better replacement, and I haven't even thought about who could be available and adequate in the draft. Ideally I would like our vets getting beat out for their spot, rather then just handing it to a rookie.

2. Agree. It looked so promising last year too. I don't get it. Langston Walker might be our best lineman, wtf.

3. I swear we have the worst tightends in the league. When we finally upgrade Royal (if ever), does anyone see him starting somewhere else? This might be the biggest reason I'm not sure we can afford to not keep Schobel. When Royal does catch it, he has managed to accomplish the league lead for fumbles per catch. Fine, Schouman, somebody, anybody. Heck, if we can't get ANY offense from the position, why the heck do we field one? Lets send Chambers out there. If your tight end offers nothing in the passing game, send in your next best blocker.

4. Ellison seemed to have his best game yet, and it was still bad.

5. Agree.

6. I don't think McKelvin has looked as good as expected.

7. Agree

8. I think Lynch and Jackson should play together more often. They could fake to Lynch and pass to Jackson all day. In fact, I think Lynch should run alot more, but most of the passes should go to Jackson. I think they should try this two back set with Chambers instead of Royal. It would give us a better blocker, and an extra skill player.

9. I think they are moving in the right direction, and consistency is good.

Marvelous
10-29-2008, 01:55 AM
As a local in south FL, i've been to about 10 Bills games at Dolphins stadium. And i expect h*ll everytime.. Also, i've noticed that quiet older OR civilized Bills fans who wear maybe just a T-shirt get it 10X easier and the trashing is mild......So a guy like myself in a Bills jersey,hat and loud etc, can expect it....I assumed all away fans went through this... I know it's just as bad for Phin fans @ The Ralph...

---I agree with the iriginal post about everything except Schobel. The guy is hurt & before injury he was playing hard...He is the type of player whos value is beyond SACK STATS. he is a fumle forcer and pressure rusher... I'll stand alone on Schobel if i must. But my faith & loyalty in him is Un-MOVED. Community? Interviews? wtf! Proof that he is still worthy. Or you wouldn't bring up those two pathetic attempts to discredit him...Neither have anything to do with whats important for a DE... The guy is also a super tree hugger BTW. That whole family is.. They own a monster Tree business somewhere in BFE. Dunno if Thread starter knew that..

yordad
10-29-2008, 08:12 AM
They own a monster Tree business somewhere in BFE. Dunno if Thread starter knew that..What is a "monster Tree business"? I think the original guy was simply pointing out the "off field" difference between a guy like Whitner, and a guy like Schobel. Some of this translates onto the field. Schobel declined being captain. He's been quoted being an emotional downer on the field. He has slacked in the offseason program. Etc.

casdhf
10-29-2008, 08:29 AM
I thought Ellison played his best game of the season.

bigbub2352
10-29-2008, 09:03 AM
As a local in south FL, i've been to about 10 Bills games at Dolphins stadium. And i expect h*ll everytime.. Also, i've noticed that quiet older OR civilized Bills fans who wear maybe just a T-shirt get it 10X easier and the trashing is mild......So a guy like myself in a Bills jersey,hat and loud etc, can expect it....I assumed all away fans went through this... I know it's just as bad for Phin fans @ The Ralph...

---I agree with the iriginal post about everything except Schobel. The guy is hurt & before injury he was playing hard...He is the type of player whos value is beyond SACK STATS. he is a fumle forcer and pressure rusher... I'll stand alone on Schobel if i must. But my faith & loyalty in him is Un-MOVED. Community? Interviews? wtf! Proof that he is still worthy. Or you wouldn't bring up those two pathetic attempts to discredit him...Neither have anything to do with whats important for a DE... The guy is also a super tree hugger BTW. That whole family is.. They own a monster Tree business somewhere in BFE. Dunno if Thread starter knew that..

His Dad has a Xmas tree business in Texas so he goes back in the offseason and works for him, and does absolutly nothing here for any charities, he doesnt have a foundation here, yet for someone making that kinda money and supposedly the best HIGHEST paid player on our Defense hasnt shown any leader ship ability and Kelsay was picked over him as a Captain, so that should tell you what u need to know

So i guess a streaky pass rusher who gets most of his sacks in garbage time against crap teams is worth 7 plus a year, i think he would be better off traded with that salary and his production, especially since he is on the wrong end of 30 and has contributed to some bad defense here over the years

bigbub2352
10-29-2008, 09:07 AM
What is a "monster Tree business"? I think the original guy was simply pointing out the "off field" difference between a guy like Whitner, and a guy like Schobel. Some of this translates onto the field. Schobel declined being captain. He's been quoted being an emotional downer on the field. He has slacked in the offseason program. Etc.

Exactly, there have been multiple discussions about him on Local Radio with schopp and the bulldog as well as Vic Carrucci and Shred and Regan were he declined to be there player of the week, Face the guy is an *******, he doesnt care about Buffalo just cashing his check playing inconsistent end and goin back home

I have said it many times in many threads he gets the bulk of his sacks in garbage time as well or getting multiple sacks against bad teams to pad the stats, but when it comes to playing good teams with good lines he is shut down and does the same banna route move over and over again and is just pushed outside forming the pocket for the passer, it is not like he is a rookie he has done this for years, and i think he gets pushed around more than he makes plays

bigbub2352
10-29-2008, 09:10 AM
OMG the season is over.....

I was at the game as well.
1st things 1st MIAMI was the better team on this SUN and BUFFALO didn't play that well at all. I was very surprised the BILLS did not go for the 4th and 1 on the GOALINE.....Trent was not good YES, not every QB is at his best every week...

Being at the game I can't believe that MIAMI is not in the talks about moving the team because the fans of MIAMI should be embarassed for that attendance....For the BUFFALO fans that ran your mouth and got in all the fights shame on you, you guys are the 1s that give us bad names on the road........

Overall YES the BILLS lost but we are 5-2 and we have to look and the JETS now....MIAMI game is history..

I am not saying the season is over, i am concerned that we ar 5-2 by beating some ****ty teams, also i am concerned about being outcoached, also nervous that maimi is the suppossed worst team in the division and we got to play the Jets and NE who also lost to Maimi
Just Saying i hope we are not a pretender cause we sure looked like 1

bigbub2352
10-29-2008, 09:11 AM
Hey, thanks for the thread. I agree with 1-8.

1. Our ends suck. Trade bait is an interesting idea. For a 2nd maybe. But, I'm not entirely on board with creating more holes without an equal or better replacement, and I haven't even thought about who could be available and adequate in the draft. Ideally I would like our vets getting beat out for their spot, rather then just handing it to a rookie.

2. Agree. It looked so promising last year too. I don't get it. Langston Walker might be our best lineman, wtf.

3. I swear we have the worst tightends in the league. When we finally upgrade Royal (if ever), does anyone see him starting somewhere else? This might be the biggest reason I'm not sure we can afford to not keep Schobel. When Royal does catch it, he has managed to accomplish the league lead for fumbles per catch. Fine, Schouman, somebody, anybody. Heck, if we can't get ANY offense from the position, why the heck do we field one? Lets send Chambers out there. If your tight end offers nothing in the passing game, send in your next best blocker.

4. Ellison seemed to have his best game yet, and it was still bad.

5. Agree.

6. I don't think McKelvin has looked as good as expected.

7. Agree

8. I think Lynch and Jackson should play together more often. They could fake to Lynch and pass to Jackson all day. In fact, I think Lynch should run alot more, but most of the passes should go to Jackson. I think they should try this two back set with Chambers instead of Royal. It would give us a better blocker, and an extra skill player.

9. I think they are moving in the right direction, and consistency is good.
Nice Post!!!