PDA

View Full Version : ugly recent Jets numbers

patmoran2006
10-28-2008, 02:19 PM
http://www.nypost.com/seven/10282008/sports/jets/more_sloppy_play_wont_fly_vs__bills_135577.htm

* In three games since their bye week, playing against the NFL's bottom-feeders (a combined 4-17 record), the Jets are just 2-1 and are minus-8 in turnover ratio.
(http://www.nypost.com/photos/galleries/sports/PP_20081027_jets_reportcard/photo01.htm)

* In those three games, Brett Favre has turned the ball over nine times (7 INTs and 2 fumbles) and looked his age (39) at times. Four of his INTs have come inside the opponent's 10-yard line, which means the Jets are giving away precious points.

==================
Gotta take advantage of that this week.

B-DON
10-28-2008, 02:21 PM
i expect atleast three turnovers this week. If we cant muster that this week, then we wont see it any week. Big game for our D this week

OpIv37
10-28-2008, 02:27 PM
I expect at most 1 turnover this week.

Our secondary is dinged up and our DL can't get pressure. That's what creates turnovers.

The Bills have yet to exploit an opponent's weakness and this week will be no different.

psubills62
10-28-2008, 02:28 PM
If Youboty plays, then I believe we'll get a couple turnovers. If he doesn't, I'd expect something of a shootout. He's been one of the biggest reasons our pass defense has suffered, imo.

Jan Reimers
10-28-2008, 02:28 PM
If we get no pressure on Favre, and play 10 yards off his receivers - which is how our D played the Dolphins - Favre may have the crowning day of his career.

Hopefully, Fewell will change our defensive scheme from "Let him throw and let them catch, then try to run them down" to something that resembles pressure and tight coverage.

But I'm not holding my breath.

hydro
10-28-2008, 02:29 PM
I expect at most 1 turnover this week.

Our secondary is dinged up and our DL can't get pressure. That's what creates turnovers.

The Bills have yet to exploit an opponent's weakness and this week will be no different.

How does a team win without exploiting a weakness? Luck?