PDA

View Full Version : Jimbo on Mike and Mike

Pinkerton Security
10-29-2008, 07:47 AM
right now!

Pinkerton Security
10-29-2008, 07:55 AM
- doesnt like that Favre went to the Jets! prolly just busting his chops though
- Doesnt like how coaches are taking audibling out of the QBs hands because there are only a handful of great QB's
- Didnt care about Miami and Marino, called Joe Robbie Stadium "Rich Stadium South" ( against just busting chops)
- talked about Hunter and how Pennsylvania only tests for 4 diseases at birth, while others test for much more (such as Alabama with 40-something diseases tested)

I missed the beginning minute or 2, but didnt talk about the Bills much. Said Edwards is a smart player, doesnt sling it around like he used to but thats all part of gameplanning.

Not nearly as much Bills talk as I would have hoped for.

trapezeus
10-29-2008, 05:01 PM
thanks for posting that. i wouldn't have heard about this otherwise.

Ebenezer
10-29-2008, 05:03 PM
- doesnt like that Favre went to the Jets! prolly just busting his chops though
- Doesnt like how coaches are taking audibling out of the QBs hands because there are only a handful of great QB's
- Didnt care about Miami and Marino, called Joe Robbie Stadium "Rich Stadium South" ( against just busting chops)
- talked about Hunter and how Pennsylvania only tests for 4 diseases at birth, while others test for much more (such as Alabama with 40-something diseases tested)

I missed the beginning minute or 2, but didnt talk about the Bills much. Said Edwards is a smart player, doesnt sling it around like he used to but thats all part of gameplanning.

Not nearly as much Bills talk as I would have hoped for.
he's 12 years removed from the game...I don't think he has much inside stuff on the Bills any more.