yordad
10-29-2008, 10:59 AM
I agree with CB.

justasportsfan
10-29-2008, 11:02 AM
Why does he keep getting fined when they are all "accidents"

chernobylwraiths
10-29-2008, 11:04 AM
I feel guilty, but there is a part of me that is a little glad he hit JP. Otherwise, we might have waited another year or two to see Trent, and we would have had to wait for him to learn some.

cocamide
10-29-2008, 11:16 AM
I feel guilty, but there is a part of me that is a little glad he hit JP. Otherwise, we might have waited another year or two to see Trent, and we would have had to wait for him to learn some.

Hopefully he doesn't go after Trent's leg this time around.

Forward_Lateral
10-29-2008, 12:46 PM
What goes around, comes around, eventually in the NFL. It's only a matter of time before a O-lineman cut blocks Wilfork and destroys his knee.

NC-BILLS44
10-29-2008, 12:49 PM
Wilfork is a punk.

justasportsfan
10-29-2008, 12:50 PM
What goes around, comes around, eventually in the NFL. It's only a matter of time before a O-lineman cut blocks Wilfork and destroys his knee.
how long do we have to wait though? How many cheap shots would he have to make before karma kicks in? I hope it's soon.

BillsWin
10-29-2008, 12:58 PM
my favorite part was when he told ESPN he called JP Losman to apologize for the hit and Losman said in a press conference, "I never got that call."

haha the guy is a scum bag, and I would love for someone to take out his knee. Maybe Brad Butler?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xvc3N1BXsjQ

Yeah that video is so wrong. I dont think hell ever do that again, but after everything Wilfork has done to the NFL, I wouldnt be upset if he did it to him.

don137
10-29-2008, 01:12 PM
Wilfork is bad for the league. He continues to exhibit poor sportsmanship and is a classless punk. For a multiple time offender it's unbelievable that he does not get suspended especially with Goodell as Commissioner.
I think Kraft has something on Goodell because after spygate it is apparent he treats the Patriots differently than other teams.

Mitchell55
10-29-2008, 01:25 PM
Yet pats fans say the nfl hates them.

TacklingDummy
10-29-2008, 01:34 PM
Am I the only one who is thanking Wilfork?

justasportsfan
10-29-2008, 01:35 PM
for being dirty? Wait til' he hurts Trent and we'll see if you'll feel the same way again.

Mitchell55
10-29-2008, 01:46 PM

If it werent for Wilfork, TE would never be discovered. But still, hes a idiot.

TacklingDummy
10-29-2008, 03:09 PM
for being dirty? Wait til' he hurts Trent and we'll see if you'll feel the same way again.

Wasn't Wilfork's fault that JP stuck his knee out.

justasportsfan
10-29-2008, 03:34 PM
:snicker:

BillsWin
10-29-2008, 03:37 PM

yup because youre an ass.

BillsWin
10-29-2008, 03:37 PM

How old are you!?

OpIv37
10-29-2008, 03:42 PM

Yeah Losman sure is a punk. He has no business trying to remain standing by using his legs!

Dozerdog
10-29-2008, 03:45 PM
Why does he keep getting fined when they are all "accidents"
I haven't seen so many fines for "accidents" since Captain Hazelwood retired from Exxon :boozer:

The last buffalo fan
10-29-2008, 04:51 PM
How old are you!?

:bf1: old or young, an ass is an ass. :up:

Ickybaluky
10-29-2008, 07:03 PM
As usual, people rush to judgement before the facts are in, or just make up facts to suit their purpose:

Wilfork was summoned before Goodell after the Broncos claimed tape of New England's 41-7 win Oct. 20 showed Wilfork elbowing Cutler in the helmet.

However, the tapes that were reviewed during the hearing did not show that clearly, upholding New England's contention there was no intent to injure. They also showed Wilfork helping up Cutler and patting him on the back after the play.

LINK (http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80c0bc84&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true)

Also, Chris Brown needs to get his facts straight. He says Wilfork was fined $12,500 for the Losman hit, but that was reduced to $2,500 on appeal.

Cntrygal
10-29-2008, 07:12 PM
NE - your link doesn't give the breakout of fines. I thought that the fine was reduced by $2,500 bringing it to a total of 10K.....

TacklingDummy
10-29-2008, 07:15 PM
:bf1: old or young, an ass is an ass. :up:

But it's ok to laugh about Brady or McGahee being injuried.

Hypocrites I tell ya.

TacklingDummy
10-29-2008, 07:20 PM
Yeah Losman sure is a punk. He has no business trying to remain standing by using his legs!

It's sarcasm.

-to all the people who said I was a JP hater. Turns out I was the most objective JP fan.

-to all the Bills fans who laugh at other players being injuried.

Dantheman1280
10-29-2008, 09:18 PM
Wilfork went to HS 1 mile down the road from me, it all goes back to those days. His head coach was as dirty as they come!

justasportsfan
10-30-2008, 02:41 PM
Wilfork fined $35K
By Chris Brown - Posted October 30th, 2008
According to ProFootballTalk, Pats DT Vince Wilfork was fined $35K for his elbow hit to the helmet of Denver QB Jay Cutler behind the play in the Monday Night football game more than a week ago.

I don’t really think fining Wilfork is going to change him. He’s a cheap as they come. Suspending him for games will get his attention and tick off his coach, so he’d get it from the league and his coach and that might finally straighten him out.

Cntrygal
11-08-2008, 11:22 AM
Wilfork refutes report of admission of being dirty player

I’ve officially heard it all from Vince Wilfork. Last Sunday I posted the ESPN report that stated that Patriots DT Vince Wilfork in his meeting with NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell admitted to him that his flying extended elbow that caved in J.P. Losman’s knee last season was in fact a dirty hit.

Now almost a week later, Wilfork issued a statement refuting that report.

It read in part as follows. (http://blogs.buffalobills.com/)

HughC
11-08-2008, 01:45 PM
Looks like ESPN themselves also edited their columns and took out the wording that Wilfork admitted that the hit to Losman was a cheap shot, and now it reads only that he accepted blame for the injury. The fact that they took the time and effort to do this tells me that Wilfork never admitted saying that and ESPN made a false statement.

It doesn't change what the hit was or the type of player Wilfork is, but it's another example of why I dislike and don't trust ESPN for accurate information.

Nighthawk
11-08-2008, 04:22 PM
As usual, people rush to judgement before the facts are in, or just make up facts to suit their purpose:

LINK (http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80c0bc84&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true)

Also, Chris Brown needs to get his facts straight. He says Wilfork was fined $12,500 for the Losman hit, but that was reduced to $2,500 on appeal.

Please tell me you're not making a fool out of yourself and trying to state this guy isn't dirty?

SABURZFAN
11-08-2008, 06:09 PM
Wilfork fined $35K
By Chris Brown - Posted October 30th, 2008
According to ProFootballTalk, Pats DT Vince Wilfork was fined $35K for his elbow hit to the helmet of Denver QB Jay Cutler behind the play in the Monday Night football game more than a week ago.

I don’t really think fining Wilfork is going to change him. He’s a cheap as they come. Suspending him for games will get his attention and tick off his coach, so he’d get it from the league and his coach and that might finally straighten him out.

i think if he ends a career, that player could have a lawsuit against Wilfork, the NFL, and the Players Union. it's obvious that a pattern is being seen here.

acehole
11-09-2008, 08:03 AM

sick

SABURZFAN
11-09-2008, 10:17 AM
sick

you should feel that way for as long as you licked Lossman's balls.

mybills
11-09-2008, 10:21 AM
took out the wording that Wilfork admitted that the hit to Losman was a cheap shot, and now it reads only that he accepted blame for the injury.
admitted cheap shot and accepting blame are the same thing!