BLITZ ALL DAY SUNDAY.

Pinkerton Security
10-29-2008, 02:03 PM
YOU BLITZ... ALL...NIGHT!

- Remember the Titans

mchurchfie
10-29-2008, 02:10 PM
BLITZ ALL DAY SUNDAY.
You would have a better shot at requesting World Peace.

justasportsfan
10-29-2008, 02:45 PM
Fewell will blitz them with 3 .

blackonyx89
10-29-2008, 02:49 PM
You would have a better shot at requesting World Peace.

Maybe we should start calling Perry Fewell, PERRY FUTILE!!!

bigbub2352
10-29-2008, 02:50 PM
I cannot believe that Fewell's scheme hasnt been criticized more on here, it is almost like he gets a free pass
he had a horrible first 2 seasons here
and i hate to say it but we still do give up long drives on a regular basis
as well as not getting any pressure on the QB

Night Train
10-29-2008, 03:00 PM
That's what Jerry Gray did.

How did that work out ?

blackonyx89
10-29-2008, 03:03 PM
I cannot believe that Fewell's scheme hasnt been criticized more on here, it is almost like he gets a free pass

After the Seahawks game, he totally went into a creative turtle shell and punked out!!!!

mchurchfie
10-29-2008, 03:29 PM
After the Seahawks game, he totally went into a creative turtle shell and punked out!!!!
That's because he had all summer to come up with a gameplan for Seattle. Now he only has a week.

mchurchfie
10-29-2008, 03:31 PM
Exactly, I still have a bad taste in my mouth from that last drive he gave up against Dallas last year. If he didn't get fired over that I don't know that he ever will. That's all on Jauron.

Nighthawk
10-29-2008, 06:54 PM

You're exactly right, I just don't think he is very good.

Nighthawk
10-29-2008, 06:55 PM
Exactly, I still have a bad taste in my mouth from that last drive he gave up against Dallas last year. If he didn't get fired over that I don't know that he ever will. That's all on Jauron.

And this is the reason that I don't have much faith in Jauron...too many times this defense plays poorly in critical times and most of the time the playcalling in those situations is horrible.

mchurchfie
10-29-2008, 07:44 PM
And this is the reason that I don't have much faith in Jauron...too many times this defense plays poorly in critical times and most of the time the playcalling in those situations is horrible.
And defense is supposed to be his forte.:ill:

SpillerThrills
10-29-2008, 07:59 PM
YOU BLITZ... ALL...NIGHT!

- Remember the Titans

"If they cross that line, I'll take every which one of you out!":rockon:

bigbub2352
10-29-2008, 08:29 PM
And defense is supposed to be his forte.:ill:

EXACTLY!!!

bigbub2352
10-29-2008, 08:29 PM

EXACTLY!!!

Mad Bomber
10-29-2008, 09:01 PM
What I don't understand is why Fewell gives a lot of different looks to opposing offenses when the Bills are at home, and goes into a vanilla defense on the road (with the CBs playing 8 yards off the receivers).

Typ0
10-29-2008, 09:14 PM
folks, the offense turned over the ball with every possession they had in the fourth quarter. You people are upset because the defense gave up instead of scored points...well that's the way it usually goes. The defense did have some holes last week but let's not blow it out of proportion and they have performed very well at times and could be able to put it together.

blackonyx89
10-30-2008, 11:57 AM
That's because he had all summer to come up with a gameplan for Seattle. Now he only has a week.

That is a frightnening post!!!

Nighthawk
10-30-2008, 12:38 PM
folks, the offense turned over the ball with every possession they had in the fourth quarter. You people are upset because the defense gave up instead of scored points...well that's the way it usually goes. The defense did have some holes last week but let's not blow it out of proportion and they have performed very well at times and could be able to put it together.

They've been average...at best. They look great when the offense holds the ball for most of the game, but I think that is why...not necessarily because Fewell has a clue. The defense has been dreadful for the past 3 games...ARZ, SD and Miami. I know that they won the SD game, but SD was moving the ball when they had it and the TO hurt them.

bigbub2352
10-30-2008, 01:01 PM
They've been average...at best. They look great when the offense holds the ball for most of the game, but I think that is why...not necessarily because Fewell has a clue. The defense has been dreadful for the past 3 games...ARZ, SD and Miami. I know that they won the SD game, but SD was moving the ball when they had it and the TO hurt them.

Another great post!!! we are severly overratted on D
it will come out when/if we make the playoffs