• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pinkerton Security
    Pinkerton's son
    • Feb 2006

Flem File - NFL's Dirtiest Player

Thank you all for coming on such short notice, and welcome to the Conrad Dobler Ballroom of the Canton (Ohio) Marriott. Since I know our time is limited today and most of you in the audience are known for both your violent temperaments and the ability to inflict great pain on a football field, I won't waste your time with a long introduction or explanation. Most of you can probably guess why you're here, anyway.

As we all know, last week, an era came to a close in the NFL when Patriots safety Rodney Harrison shredded his left calf muscle making an open-field tackle against the Broncos. The injury ended his season and quite possibly his stellar 15-year career. It also brought to a completion Harrison's long, nasty reign as the NFL's dirtiest player.
    Since 2001, in fact, Harrison had compiled the second-most personal fouls (14) in the NFL, and in a recent survey of NFL coaches conducted by ESPN.com he was the overwhelming choice as the game's dirtiest dude. Why, it seems like only yesterday Harrison was getting suspended after using his patented helmet-to-helmet kill shot technique in an effort to permanently separate the NFL's all-time leading receiver, Jerry Rice, from his senses.

Rodney Harrison is out for the season, so who should succeed him as the dirtiest player in the NFL?

• Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: Flem File - NFL's Dirtiest Player

Wilfolk is there to carry the brass knuckles & torch.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
      Pinkerton's son
      • Feb 2006

He names Hines Ward the dirtiest player in the NFL. I dont see him as a dirty player.

I was kinda surprised about Richard Seymour though. I dont like him, but never really thought of him as a dirty player.

SO the Pats had Harrison, Seymour and Wilfork - dirty dirty dirty. No wonder i hate them.

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

I heard Godell veto'd the result.
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
        X