PDA

View Full Version : Some Good News for Bills

patmoran2006
10-30-2008, 12:37 PM
Ashton Youboty has been a full-go at practice coming off the foot injury, and should be good to go Sunday… Hopefully he can get back to making some plays like he’s done early in the season and all of preseason.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
For the Jets, David Harris is likely out for Sunday’s game and that’s a HUGE Blow to their front seven.. This guy is a beast. Also, Safety Eric Smith has been unable to practice all week (concussion) and two tight ends, Chris Baker and Bubba Franks, are also hurt and haven’t practiced.<o:p></o:p>
Losing Harris for the Jets is huge.<o:p></o:p>

Pinkerton Security
10-30-2008, 12:44 PM
Ya, saw that. He was piling up 15 and 20 tackle games last year. Lets hope we gain some sort of advantage.

patmoran2006
10-30-2008, 12:45 PM
I know Bills fans dont like to hear this, and no knock on Poz, but I BADLY wanted David Harris over him last year when both were still on the board.

T-Long
10-30-2008, 12:56 PM
haha oh I remember well Pat! We got into it a few times...and also with Patrick Willis as well

streetkings01
10-30-2008, 12:58 PM
I wanted Patrick Willis over Poz.....not dissapointed in Poz, just liked Willis better!

bigbub2352
10-30-2008, 12:59 PM
Never thought i would say this last year but i am happy about Youboty if he can stay healthy he will step right in when we dont sign the better of our 2 starting CBs in Greer

yordad
10-30-2008, 01:11 PM
Transition tag Greer.

trapezeus
10-30-2008, 01:27 PM
youboty being a full 100% would be awesome. he's got a nose for the ball. and with favre being at his INT-y best, i can imagine youboty getting in there for a pick. That'd be great.

We can also hope to see the merton hanks dance. I feel like he'll do it at some point this year. i can feel it.

Pinkerton Security
10-30-2008, 01:30 PM
Its eerie, now that we're actually joyous over Youboty actually being able to play....

patmoran2006
10-30-2008, 01:41 PM
I wanted Patrick Willis over Poz.....not dissapointed in Poz, just liked Willis better!Patrick Willis was never an option. He was gone when the Bills were on the board at #12.

But in round two when the Bills picked- both Poz and Harris were both still on the board. Like I said, no knock on Poz at all, I just wanted Harris.

I also went gaga over Vernon Davis in 2006 so that doesnt crap anyway.

Billiever86
10-30-2008, 01:56 PM
Its eerie, now that we're actually joyous over Youboty actually being able to play....

pretty impressive how he can change our minds in a instant...with fantastic nickel play

New Ro's Greatest
10-30-2008, 02:55 PM
I wanted Patrick Willis over Poz.....not dissapointed in Poz, just liked Willis better!

Then who would we have gotten at RB? Brandon Jackson from Neb? I wanted P.Will as well but we wouldn't be in the situation were in now. By the way sick avatar:D: GO BILLS:D:

Oaf
10-30-2008, 07:17 PM
Some good news? That's GREAT news. :clap:

TigerJ
10-30-2008, 11:23 PM
Harris being gone may make the Bills a little more inclined to stay with the running game.

raphael120
10-30-2008, 11:32 PM
OK, Bills...do something we really don't usually do...take advantage of the other teams injuries.

shelby
10-31-2008, 04:35 AM
Good news about Youboty!

madness
10-31-2008, 08:00 AM
Patrick Willis was never an option. He was gone when the Bills were on the board at #12.

But in round two when the Bills picked- both Poz and Harris were both still on the board. Like I said, no knock on Poz at all, I just wanted Harris.

I also went gaga over Vernon Davis in 2006 so that doesnt crap anyway.

Personalities are a ***** and probably the most overlooked trait by teams and their scouts.

Tatonka
10-31-2008, 08:07 AM
just for the record, harris has not played well at all this year based on numbers alone. i know that doesnt tell the whole story, but it is not like i have watched a bunch of jets game so... but I have watched him numbers drop drastically from last year, as he is on my fantasy team in a league where we play IDP. Pos and him have been very comparable numbers wise.

psubills62
10-31-2008, 09:00 AM
Youboty has been a VERY good CB for us this year. I really hope he is indeed a full go for Sunday. And with McGee closer to 100%, that makes for pretty much a healthy secondary.

Here's to Youboty getting his first INT on the season against Favre (am I right that he hasn't had an INT yet this year? Can't remember exactly...).

HHURRICANE
10-31-2008, 09:54 AM
Never thought i would say this last year but i am happy about Youboty if he can stay healthy he will step right in when we dont sign the better of our 2 starting CBs in Greer

How funny but I believe that Yobouty might be the difference in us winning vs. losing this game.

Our secondary couldn't have looked any more pathetic last week.