X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TypicalBill
    • Sep 2002

ROFL! "Prisco the idiot"

Pete Prisco again show what a complete idiot he is with regards to NFL Football by the statement below in quotations from the above article. Prisco actually wants readers to believe the NFL elite has taken a sports agents words and made McGahee a first round pick based on the what agent Drew Rosenhaus said about him. Wake up idiot, there isn't one NFL GM who would make a player a first round pick based on an agent's phony hype. Every NFL GM knows McGahee has no chance of being the the Pro Bowl this year and likely won't play for at least the first half of the season.

"This will be a testy situation for Sapp's agent, Drew Rosenhaus, who is flying high after he helped Willis McGahee go in the first round last week. Rosenhaus played the roll of PR man for McGahee and clearly played a role in his going in the first round."

Link
    For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com
  • Travis Hunter
    • Jul 2002

Everyone but Prisco realizes that TD wanted him before the fake phone call incident, and had his eye on him. I guess Rosenhaus and TD have dealt before and are not that uncomfortable with each other.
    Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• lordofgun
      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Welcome Travis! You're a great running back.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Travis Hunter
        • Jul 2002

Thanks. My coach Kevin Gibralter thinks so too!!
        Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• TypicalBill
          • Sep 2002

For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

• Lone Stranger
            • Sep 2002

Nice retort, Travis.

Comment

• Pride
              • Jul 2002

Comment

• WCoastFin
                I have the arms of a new born baby!
                • Jul 2002

Regardless of what happened....it was clearly a dumb move ....TD going after Mcgahee in the first round....you dont go after someone in the first round who is gonna have to sit out at least half the season.....regardless wether TD was suckered or not, bad move.
                We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

miami using all their picks on UFA scrubs was kind of a bad move too.. but this is the wrong forum to discuss that..

moore..

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Stewie
                    Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
                    • Aug 2002

Originally posted by WCoastFin
                    ....you dont go after someone in the first round who is gonna have to sit out at least half the season.....regardless wether TD was suckered or not, bad move.
                    At *least* 50% of the first rounders this year are going to sit at half the season, regardless of injury. It happens every year. Whats the difference between taking an injured RB with star potential over some dude who wont be able to crack the playing rotation??
                    Originally posted by Topdog
                    Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
                    Originally posted by mercyrule
                    I love Weiner.
                    Originally posted by mercyrule
                    also cheese

Comment

• MissBuffalo
                      Quiddity
                      • Jul 2002

I agree paulB!! We also have the luxury of letting him sit for the season because of TH and Gary. It's the perfect situation.
                      See me here pushing you
                      If I then deny I do
                      Contemplate or wish away
                      If I ask you not to stay

Comment

• mikemac2001
                        is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
                        • Mar 2003

he gets to learn the scheme, watch how it is in NFL, get his knee stronger and get some repor with the team. it might actually be good that he is sitting a year. we wont know if this is a good move until next year so idk why we all keep discussing it. is it our need to agrue or the need to tell people there wrong and stupid. WCoastFin Dolphins Suck

MUCK
                        FIAMI

Comment

• HenryRules
                          • Jul 2002

These comments about drafting McGahee and him sitting out the year proving that TD made a stupid move are ridiculous.

Were the Jets foolish to draft Pennington in the first round? Come on, get real.

When you have cap room in the free agency era, you fill immediate needs with free agents and think long-term with your draft picks. Anything else is foolishness if you ask me.

Comment

• Kevikid
                            • Mar 2003

I can't believe I'm doing this, but I have to defend the finfan. I like the pick...I love how the ultraconservative TD goes for a huge risk. But drafting a running back to sit is different from a QB. QB's should sit because they have to learn and master the offense. RB's don't have so much responsibility. We drafted a guy that may never play, not just one that is sitting out for a year. I believe he'll be great in the future, but everyone that says we got screwed has got more proof/stats/whatever than fans like me that like the pick.
                            Clump's #1 Fan

Comment

• HenryRules
                              • Jul 2002

Priest Holmes didn't get any carries his first year and was a 1000-yard back his second.
                              Deuce McCallister got hardly any carries his first year and had a pretty good year last year.

That's 2 of the better RB's in the league who didn't play much in their first year.

Doesn't indicate to me that there is much of a problem in drafting an RB to not play much in their first year. Developing a Priest Holmes or Deuce McCallister wouldn't be too bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X