Week 9 major predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchell55
    only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
    • Feb 2008

Week 9 major predictions

Trent- 238 yards, 2 TD, 67 cpt
    Lynch- 89 yards, 1 TD, 4.1 avr
    Jackson- 14 yards, 3 carries, 4.2 avr
    Parrish- 1 carry, 14 yards
    Evans- 98 yards, 6 rec, 1 TD
    Hardy- 4 rec, 62 yards, 1 TD
    Parrish- 2 rec, 31 yards
    Johnson- 1 rec, 3 yards
    Royal- 2 rec, 12 yards
    Schouman- 1 rec, 15 yards
    Lynch- 1 rec, 5 yards
    Jackson- 2 rec, 12 yards
    Sacks- Mitchell 1, Ellis and Williams (.5), Stroud 1
    INT- McGee 1, Whitner 1, Youboty 1
    McKelvin- 1 KR TD

Favre- 251 yards, 68 cpt, 3 INT, 2 TD
    Jones- 92 yards, 4.3 avr, 1 TD

Final- 31-21 Bills
  • yordad
    • Dec 2007

Re: Week 9 major predictions

Well, if your gonna predict Royal gets 2 catches, you better pencil him in for a fumble too.
    "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• patriotshater
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by yordad
      Well, if your gonna predict Royal gets 2 catches, you better pencil him in for a fumble too.
      make that 3. dont ask how, but burger king finds a way

Comment

• ServoBillieves
        The Voice of Reason
        • Jul 2007

I hope Marshawn and Freddy can break 100, but with the Jets' run D that's a pressing task.
        Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• HendersonD06
          • Oct 2005

I'm not one for predicting on another teams message board but you know what? I look for Favre to have a solid game with the players we have around him... Thomas Jones and Leon Washington can be a lethal 1-2 Punch, Coles and Cotchery make for an elite 1-2 Connection for Favre and our O-Line with Ferguson, Faneca and Mangold can dominate the trenches...We also have two rookies who can make impacts in Dustin Keller (TE) and Stucky (One hell of a Slot WR)

With all that said...I just dont see Favre throwing 3 int's for the simple fact he's been throwing INT's as of Late and Mangini actually went out of his way to tell Favre to cut down on his INT's.

I would say Favre only throw 1 INT if any @ all...I just dont see the man throwing 3 int's this week.

Comment

• Mitchell55
            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by HendersonD06
            I'm not one for predicting on another teams message board but you know what? I look for Favre to have a solid game with the players we have around him... Thomas Jones and Leon Washington can be a lethal 1-2 Punch, Coles and Cotchery make for an elite 1-2 Connection for Favre and our O-Line with Ferguson, Faneca and Mangold can dominate the trenches...We also have two rookies who can make impacts in Dustin Keller (TE) and Stucky (One hell of a Slot WR)

With all that said...I just dont see Favre throwing 3 int's for the simple fact he's been throwing INT's as of Late and Mangini actually went out of his way to tell Favre to cut down on his INT's.

I would say Favre only throw 1 INT if any @ all...I just dont see the man throwing 3 int's this week.

Well this is the best d you have had to play and our secondary is finally healthy. Favre has been told 100 times to cut down on his INTs and yet he still throws about 2-3 a game.

Comment

• HendersonD06
              • Oct 2005

Who says the Bills D is better than all the other teams we have played this year? All I know is this... Favre will not throw 3+ ints tomorrow against the Bills, and you know what? This Jets team has talent, it's more than just Favre himself... We have players such as Jenkins, Ellis, Revis, Rhodes, Lowery, Mangold, Faneca, Ferguson, Calvin Pace, Thomas Jones, Coles, Cotchery, Leon Washington, Stucky, Keller...I can go on and on...All I know is this, Farve gives this Jets team a better chance to win when thinking about previous Jet QB's... When was the last time the Jets got swept by the Bills? The Jets have a chance and I'm drunk and pumped up

Our Run Defense has been amazing this year, good luck 2 M.Lynch because I cant see the beast rushing for over 70 yards this week.

Sorry Buffalo fans but...This is how I see it

Bills:16

Jets: 27

What can I say? The Jets have a team, and maybe...Just maybe, they will showcase it

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
                My IQ Test results came back negative
                • Oct 2002

d Mangini actually went out of his way to tell Favre to cut down on his INT's.
                Oh Damn! Magini said that?!?! Id be surprised if favre throws another one all year. Hell next i bet hell go out of his way to tell the team they need to start winning games.

Comment

• Mitchell55
                  • Feb 2008

Who says the Bills D is better than all the other teams we have played this year? All I know is this... Favre will not throw 3+ ints tomorrow against the Bills, and you know what? This Jets team has talent, it's more than just Favre himself... We have players such as Jenkins, Ellis, Revis, Rhodes, Lowery, Mangold, Faneca, Ferguson, Calvin Pace, Thomas Jones, Coles, Cotchery, Leon Washington, Stucky, Keller...I can go on and on...All I know is this, Farve gives this Jets team a better chance to win when thinking about previous Jet QB's... When was the last time the Jets got swept by the Bills? The Jets have a chance and I'm drunk and pumped up

Our Run Defense has been amazing this year, good luck 2 M.Lynch because I cant see the beast rushing for over 70 yards this week.

Sorry Buffalo fans but...This is how I see it

Bills:16

Jets: 27

What can I say? The Jets have a team, and maybe...Just maybe, they will showcase it

To answer your question of when was the last team Buffalo sweeped the jets, that was last year. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                  X