Sacks- Mitchell 1, Ellis and Williams (.5), Stroud 1
INT- McGee 1, Whitner 1, Youboty 1
McKelvin- 1 KR TD

Favre- 251 yards, 68 cpt, 3 INT, 2 TD
Jones- 92 yards, 4.3 avr, 1 TD

Final- 31-21 Bills

yordad
11-01-2008, 03:26 PM
Well, if your gonna predict Royal gets 2 catches, you better pencil him in for a fumble too.

patriotshater
11-01-2008, 04:12 PM
Well, if your gonna predict Royal gets 2 catches, you better pencil him in for a fumble too.
make that 3. dont ask how, but burger king finds a way

ServoBillieves
11-01-2008, 07:02 PM
I hope Marshawn and Freddy can break 100, but with the Jets' run D that's a pressing task.

HendersonD06
11-01-2008, 07:34 PM
I'm not one for predicting on another teams message board but you know what? I look for Favre to have a solid game with the players we have around him... Thomas Jones and Leon Washington can be a lethal 1-2 Punch, Coles and Cotchery make for an elite 1-2 Connection for Favre and our O-Line with Ferguson, Faneca and Mangold can dominate the trenches...We also have two rookies who can make impacts in Dustin Keller (TE) and Stucky (One hell of a Slot WR)

With all that said...I just dont see Favre throwing 3 int's for the simple fact he's been throwing INT's as of Late and Mangini actually went out of his way to tell Favre to cut down on his INT's.

I would say Favre only throw 1 INT if any @ all...I just dont see the man throwing 3 int's this week.

Mitchell55
11-01-2008, 08:49 PM
I'm not one for predicting on another teams message board but you know what? I look for Favre to have a solid game with the players we have around him... Thomas Jones and Leon Washington can be a lethal 1-2 Punch, Coles and Cotchery make for an elite 1-2 Connection for Favre and our O-Line with Ferguson, Faneca and Mangold can dominate the trenches...We also have two rookies who can make impacts in Dustin Keller (TE) and Stucky (One hell of a Slot WR)

With all that said...I just dont see Favre throwing 3 int's for the simple fact he's been throwing INT's as of Late and Mangini actually went out of his way to tell Favre to cut down on his INT's.

I would say Favre only throw 1 INT if any @ all...I just dont see the man throwing 3 int's this week.

Well this is the best d you have had to play and our secondary is finally healthy. Favre has been told 100 times to cut down on his INTs and yet he still throws about 2-3 a game.

HendersonD06
11-01-2008, 11:34 PM
Who says the Bills D is better than all the other teams we have played this year? All I know is this... Favre will not throw 3+ ints tomorrow against the Bills, and you know what? This Jets team has talent, it's more than just Favre himself... We have players such as Jenkins, Ellis, Revis, Rhodes, Lowery, Mangold, Faneca, Ferguson, Calvin Pace, Thomas Jones, Coles, Cotchery, Leon Washington, Stucky, Keller...I can go on and on...All I know is this, Farve gives this Jets team a better chance to win when thinking about previous Jet QB's... When was the last time the Jets got swept by the Bills? The Jets have a chance and I'm drunk and pumped up

Our Run Defense has been amazing this year, good luck 2 M.Lynch because I cant see the beast rushing for over 70 yards this week.

Sorry Buffalo fans but...This is how I see it

Bills:16

Jets: 27

What can I say? The Jets have a team, and maybe...Just maybe, they will showcase it

BillsOwnAll
11-01-2008, 11:58 PM
d Mangini actually went out of his way to tell Favre to cut down on his INT's.

Oh Damn! Magini said that?!?! Id be surprised if favre throws another one all year. Hell next i bet hell go out of his way to tell the team they need to start winning games.

:snicker:

Mitchell55
11-02-2008, 01:35 AM
Who says the Bills D is better than all the other teams we have played this year? All I know is this... Favre will not throw 3+ ints tomorrow against the Bills, and you know what? This Jets team has talent, it's more than just Favre himself... We have players such as Jenkins, Ellis, Revis, Rhodes, Lowery, Mangold, Faneca, Ferguson, Calvin Pace, Thomas Jones, Coles, Cotchery, Leon Washington, Stucky, Keller...I can go on and on...All I know is this, Farve gives this Jets team a better chance to win when thinking about previous Jet QB's... When was the last time the Jets got swept by the Bills? The Jets have a chance and I'm drunk and pumped up

Our Run Defense has been amazing this year, good luck 2 M.Lynch because I cant see the beast rushing for over 70 yards this week.

Sorry Buffalo fans but...This is how I see it

Bills:16

Jets: 27

What can I say? The Jets have a team, and maybe...Just maybe, they will showcase it

To answer your question of when was the last team Buffalo sweeped the jets, that was last year. LOL.