The Official Buffalo Bills-New York Jets Gameday Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsZone Moderator
    Diplomatic immunity has just been REVOKED!
    • Jul 2002

The Official Buffalo Bills-New York Jets Gameday Thread!

For the 2008 season, we at the Zone are going to do something different.
    A Zone Moderator will create the "official" gameday thread each week. It will be locked until several hours before gametime, and all other gameday threads will be deleted.

The discussion in these threads must be about the Buffalo Bills, and the current game in progress.

Flaming, veiled profanity, passive-aggressive insults, and any other posts not related to football are TOS violations, and will result in disciplinary action, including, but not limited to:
    1. Moving the post to spam.
    2. Verbal Warning.
    3. Banning from the thread.
    4. Points.

The the Official Gameday Thread, and the Buffalo BillsZone itself are for discussion of Buffalo Bills Football only. They will be monitored very thoroughly the entire season, and violators will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
    Please follow these simple rules, and show respect for your fellow posters, because in the end, we're all Bills fans, and we all want the same thing: A Championship season.

Thank You and Go Bills!
    Attack the Post, Not the Poster
  • ELAYAS
    • Sep 2008

Re: The Official Buffalo Bills-New York Jets Gameday Thread!

:historian:

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

Go Bills ! Kick the crap out of St. Brett.
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• shelby
        The Vanilla *****
        • Jul 2002

i won't be here to babysit today....be good, kids.

Comment

• HendersonD06
          • Oct 2005

J-E-T-S-Jets, Jets, Jets!!!!!!

5-3 here we come!

The Jets started the season 1-2, we are actually getting pretty hot - winning 3 of our last 4 games.

Comment

• Dujek
            Hall of Fame Zoner
            • Jan 2008

Good news people!

So far there are two games I haven't been able to watch this year, the Seahawks game and the Chargers game. These were two of Buffalo's best performances of the year.

Well, today is my grandmother's 90th birthday party, and I'll be at my mum's all day.

This means that the Bills will win easily, and I'll be able to watch the game tomorrow evening in the knowledge that the score will go the right way!

Comment

• shelby
              The Vanilla *****
              • Jul 2002

Thanks for taking one for the team, Duj, and happy birthday to your Grandmother!

Comment

• shelby
                The Vanilla *****
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HendersonD06
                J-E-T-S-Jets, Jets, Jets!!!!!!

5-3 here we come!

The Jets started the season 1-2, we are actually getting pretty hot - winning 3 of our last 4 games.
                Good luck today....here's hoping for an injury free day.

<------sorry, couldn't resist....

Comment

• HendersonD06
                  • Oct 2005

The Jets 3-4 Defense has been amazing this year, full of talent. That was NOT the case last year when we were ranked like 29th in the league against the run, giving up like 130+ yards on the ground per game.

Now this Jets defense with Jenkins in the middle (One of the best NT's around) are ranked 4th against the run, only allowing 82 yards per game and an average of 3.2 yards per carry...One thing about this Jets team: They are young, aggressive and actually swarm to the ball!

The Jets have held three teams under 50 yards, and did it in back-to-back games for the first time since 1993... As a Jets fan, that means something...I remember the days of Willis McGahaee running wild on the Jets each and every Sunday... Not anymore.

The Jets defense also has like 24 sacks in only 7 games! We can get after the QB with pressure, thats for sure!

Now I wont lie, playing the Bills without David Harris will hurt this Jets defensive team, but you never know...Maybe a star will be born by the name of "Vernon Gholston"

I've been pumped up about this Jets defense all year long because we have one hell of a unit but you know what? Our Offense is also great @ times with Favre running the show.

We have a solid 1-2 Punch out the backfield with Thomas Jones and Leon Washington (If I had to pick, this dude would be my favorite player on this team...He's amazing)

We have an elite 1-2 connection @ WR in Coles and Cotchery. And for the 1st time in a LOOONNNG time, we actually have a slot wr in Stucky (Rookie)

Our O-Line has an attitude with Ferguson, Faneca and Mangold

And we drafted the #1 rated TE in Dustin Keller.

If this Jets team plays to it's potential...We can be REALLY good. If Favre throws another 2+ INT's, things could be ugly here in Buffalo

Comment

• Philagape
                    WIN NOW
                    • Jul 2002

"It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Historian
                      2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                      • Dec 2002

On the Bills we place our bets...
                      To kick the **** out of the jets!

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                        • Mar 2005

Guess I will watch this game since mine isn't on till late

Comment

• mybills
                          81 st zoner
                          • Jul 2002

The backers have the whole bar to themselves this week cuz the Pats don't play till tonight. Gonna grabs some buffalo wings & the first half there, then home for the 2nd half. I'm recording it in HD, too.
                          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                            • Mar 2005

HD Rules all!!

Comment

• Luisito23
                              Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                              • Apr 2003

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........No way we lose this game, and no way does Trent have another bad game especially at home!!!....Last week was pretty awful since we were the only team that lost in our division, but today it all changes!...Jest will lose, Fish will lose, and the Pats will get humiliated once again!!!!!!!!....
                              "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                              ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                              ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                              ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

Working...
                              X