PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Dick Jauron....

OpIv37
11-02-2008, 01:36 PM
for the most atrocious use of timeouts and challenges in the NFL.

2 timeouts wasted early and he's 0-5 on the year for challenges.

He wastes a challenge on the Cotchery catch yet fails to use one on the Jackson 4th down run? CBS didn't show the view from the other sideline, but from what I saw, they spotted the ball where his FEET were but he was clearly leaning forward. If he had lost that challenge, I could at least give him credit for trying. But challenging that catch was just plain stupid.

Seriously, this guy is supposed to have Ivy League smarts yet these basics continuously elude him.

Crisis
11-02-2008, 01:36 PM
dumb timeout management

if jackson wouldve bounced it outside on that 4th down he had an easy touchdown though

OpIv37
11-02-2008, 01:38 PM
dumb timeout management

if jackson wouldve bounced it outside on that 4th down he had an easy touchdown though

same thing if he had caught that screen pass. He's really not playing well, which sucks since it looks like we won't be getting Lynch back.

Nighthawk
11-02-2008, 01:39 PM
OP, it's no secret that Dickey is a moron...are you really surprised?

Crisis
11-02-2008, 01:40 PM
only thing he's really made me scratch my head on was the dumb challenge on that catch.

the gameplan has been fine, i liked the call to go for it on 4th...we're moving the balls it's just edwards made one bad decision and our run blocking is still awful.

dicky hasn't been awful but the timeout management was terrible

jcdavey
11-02-2008, 01:49 PM
worst thing from this game i've seen today is trent edwards giving away 10 free points to the jets

Novacane
11-02-2008, 01:59 PM
He has 1 stupid challenge every week.

djjimkelly
11-02-2008, 03:03 PM
for the most atrocious use of timeouts and challenges in the NFL.

2 timeouts wasted early and he's 0-5 on the year for challenges.

He wastes a challenge on the Cotchery catch yet fails to use one on the Jackson 4th down run? CBS didn't show the view from the other sideline, but from what I saw, they spotted the ball where his FEET were but he was clearly leaning forward. If he had lost that challenge, I could at least give him credit for trying. But challenging that catch was just plain stupid.

Seriously, this guy is supposed to have Ivy League smarts yet these basics continuously elude him.

he cant coach worth a **** and we have extended him

im sick of being mediocre