PDA

View Full Version : Thats two games in a row youve cost us Trent!

X-Era
11-02-2008, 03:07 PM
His bad decisions cost us 2 games, both in the division.

I think he can be all we need at QB, but not when he makes huge mistakes like he did today.

Someone elese rewind to 2:52 left in the 1st and tell me why Jackson cant bounce outside and run for 5 inches and more likely the TD.

don137
11-02-2008, 03:09 PM
He had some bad plays but it was a team loss. The difference between the Bills come from behind wins earlier in the year and today's loss was Buffalo couldn't get off the field in the fourth quarter when it counted.

Novacane
11-02-2008, 03:10 PM
Our running game and defense blew balls today. Nice job putting it all on Trent. He sucked today but there was a lot of helop

X-Era
11-02-2008, 03:10 PM
He had some bad plays but it was a team loss. The difference between the Bills come from behind wins earlier in the year and today's loss was Buffalo couldn't get off the field in the fourth quarter when it counted.

Its always a team loss. But when you make a terrible throw for an INT that becomes a TD, you single handedly control a major stake in the outcome of the game.

Nighthawk
11-02-2008, 03:11 PM
Our running game and defense blew balls today. Nice job putting it all on Trent. He sucked today but there was a lot of helop

The coaching had a lot to do with this loss also...don't leave them out.

Borosai
11-02-2008, 03:11 PM
Edwards has regressed. Too many fumbles, too many sacks, and now he's throwing interceptions. And he has yet to see a great defense.

Mad Bomber
11-02-2008, 03:12 PM
Someone elese rewind to 2:52 left in the 1st and tell me why Jackson cant bounce outside and run for 5 inches and more likely the TD.
He also dropped that screen pass that could have gone for a TD. Goat.

justasportsfan
11-02-2008, 03:12 PM

depends who you ask. Some people here always say it's the qb's fault.

X-Era
11-02-2008, 03:14 PM
He also dropped that screen pass that could have gone for a TD. Goat.

No, but on the play before the 4th and 1 in the 1st (2:50-ish in), he could have run for the 1 yard, instead he threw it away.

jamze132
11-02-2008, 03:15 PM
Once again, Fewell sucked. When we pressured Favre, he made mistakes. When we didn't, he dinked and dunked just like every other QB has done successfully against us thus far. Why we don't blitz more is beyond me. Oh wait, I know... Fewell is a jerkoff.

mchurchfie
11-02-2008, 03:16 PM
We have the biggest OL in the NFL and those pussies can't even get five inches on a run. Other than the int for the TD our defense gave us no help at all. Everytime we blitzed hard we had decent results, but Fewell kept going right back in the shell again. That also was one of the worst displays of tackling too. This defense keeps being lawded for being so fast but they are always behind the play and chasing someone. Horrible horrible defensive philosophy and playcalling, and very overrated and mediocre players.:down:

Owen DeBoard
When your up 7 to 3 and are in the redzone and can play it safe and make it 10 to 3 but you force a stupid pass like Trent did this game is his fault. You cant not afford to turn the ball over when your in the redzone. We were dominating the game before that play happened.

don137
Its always a team loss. But when you make a terrible throw for an INT that becomes a TD, you single handedly control a major stake in the outcome of the game.
Both teams threw an int for a TD. It happens. I can't believe how inept Bills DE's are in getting pressure on the QB.
I know Hardy is a rookie but I was very disappointed in him not being able to help this team especially with Reed out.

justasportsfan
11-02-2008, 03:17 PM
We have the biggest OL in the NFL and those pussies can't even get five inches on a run. Other than the int for the TD our defense gave us no help at all. Everytime we blitzed hard we had decent results, but Fewell kept going right back in the shell again. That also was one of the worst displays of tackling too. This defense keeps being lawded for being so fast but they are always behind the play and chasing someone. Horrible horrible defensive philosophy and playcalling, and very overrated and mediocre players.:down:
thats the qb's fault since Trent supposedly makes the entire team play better.

Mad Bomber
11-02-2008, 03:18 PM
They pointed out today that Trent has started enough games to "officially" put him in his second full year. Guess the sophomore jinx is setting in...

Luisito23
11-02-2008, 03:20 PM
I really thought we had a special QB, but now I'm not so sure, and since I've lost all faith in Lynch I really don't know how we will be able to win enough games to make it to the postseason...

Mad Bomber
11-02-2008, 03:20 PM
Both teams threw an int for a TD. It happens. I can't believe how inept Bills DE's are in getting pressure on the QB.
I know Hardy is a rookie but I was very disappointed in him not being able to help this team especially with Reed out.
I agree about the DEs and the pass rush in general.

As far as Hardy is concerned, he can't help if the QB doesn't throw him the ball.

mchurchfie
11-02-2008, 03:22 PM
thats the qb's fault since Trent supposedly makes the entire team play better.
Trent did his best imitation of JP today. He needs to get his head out of his ass and get back to playing smart football.

justasportsfan
11-02-2008, 03:22 PM
This O went from a one trick pony long ball O to a one trick pony short boring ass dink and dunk.

This O is getting beaten by the very philosophy our own D plays. Give the short pass but not the big play. If the D is able to control our short pass, we're screwed.

justasportsfan
11-02-2008, 03:23 PM
Trent did his best imitation of JP today. He needs to get his head out of his ass and get back to playing smart football.
how many games has Trent supposedly played like JP? At least Jp had a better qb rating coming off the bench then Trent did playing with the first teams the last 2 games.

Maybe we need a spark. Start JP :snicker:

Nighthawk
11-02-2008, 03:24 PM
how many games has Trent supposedly played like JP? At least Jp had a better qb rating coming off the bench then Trent did playing with the first teams the last 2 games.

Maybe we need a spark. Start JP :snicker:

I know that you're kidding, but NO...NO JP.

Mad Bomber
11-02-2008, 03:25 PM
I really thought we had a special QB, but now I'm not so sure, and since I've lost all faith in Lynch I really don't know how we will be able to win enough games to make it to the postseason...
Don't lose faith in Lynch. Our offensive line doesn't run block worth a damn...they may be the WORST run blocking line in the NFL. While it's true that the Jets have one of the best run Ds in the NFL, Lynch NEVER had a chance to make any yardage. He almost never made it over one yard past the line of scrimmage before he was hit. I have to give him credit for making ANY yardage. It was all second effort.

Our line was SO bad today at run blocking. We couldn't make 8 inches on fourth down.

mybills
11-02-2008, 03:27 PM
Trent's name today...BledJohnMan.

Crisis
11-02-2008, 03:28 PM
jason whittle is so awful. what a stiff. the only positive play he made was jumping on evans fumble at the end which didnt even look like a fumble.

Luisito23
I know that you're kidding, but NO...NO JP.

Start JP against any team in our division, and put Trent in when we're playing everyone else!....:drama:

Chimpanze
OH MY GOD!

Trent goes 24-35 for 289 and people are blaming HIM!!!

Even if he doesnt throw the interception in the final minute, we STILL LOSE!

Secondly, where is this DANGEROUS running game that we have!

Thirdly, Favre feels real good right now cuz he played a full game without falling to the ground more than once!

YES, BLAME IT ON TRENT,

HEY, HERE IS A THOUGHT, LETS PUT IN JP so we can LOSE BY 30 instead of 10!

justasportsfan
11-02-2008, 03:29 PM
Start JP against any team in our division, and put Trent in when we're playing everyone else!....:drama:
why the change of heart?

We need a spark offensivley thats for sure.