PDA

View Full Version : How many people on here are still happy Dickey was extended?

Nighthawk
11-02-2008, 03:10 PM
Just curious because the worst thing that could happen is now starting to become reality. We are now stuck with Dickey even if he coaches this team to one of the biggest collapses in NFL history. Like I was arguing to many on here, they never should have extended him until he actually proved he could get a team to the playoffs. This just my opinion...but I'd like to hear everybody else thoughts.

OpIv37
11-02-2008, 03:14 PM
when we started 4-0, I was actually feeling better about Jauron despite the performances in some of those wins. He had improved on some of the things he was doing poorly- use of timeouts, in-game adjustments, etc.

Ironically, he gets his new contract then promptly reverts to all his previous mistakes. I really wish we had waited until later in the season when Jauron had proven something.

But, apparently Ralphy thinks that 4 wins make up for 2 years of mediocrity like a lot of the fans on this board.

Nighthawk
11-02-2008, 03:16 PM
when we started 4-0, I was actually feeling better about Jauron despite the performances in some of those wins. He had improved on some of the things he was doing poorly- use of timeouts, in-game adjustments, etc.

Ironically, he gets his new contract then promptly reverts to all his previous mistakes. I really wish we had waited until later in the season when Jauron had proven something.

But, apparently Ralphy thinks that 4 wins make up for 2 years of mediocrity like a lot of the fans on this board.

I just don't understand why you extend him before he proves something? Just a terrible decision.

Mad Bomber
11-02-2008, 03:16 PM
That first challenge was just plain STUPID.

Nighthawk
11-02-2008, 03:18 PM
That first challenge was just plain STUPID.

Most things Dickey does are stupid.