PDA

View Full Version : Mitchell played like crap today too

Tatonka
11-02-2008, 03:28 PM
i had 3 guys over watching the game with me and they pointed out at least 5 occassions that Mitchell avoided contact, or just ran along with the play and let someone else make the tackle.

disappointing to see him play like such a woman today. and absolute nonfactor, along with a lot of other guys.

Nighthawk
11-02-2008, 03:33 PM
i had 3 guys over watching the game with me and they pointed out at least 5 occassions that Mitchell avoided contact, or just ran along with the play and let someone else make the tackle.

disappointing to see him play like such a woman today. and absolute nonfactor, along with a lot of other guys.

This team is very soft...a bunch of wannabe big time players who play like their HC coaches.

Novacane
11-02-2008, 03:35 PM
I saw the same thing.

Tatonka
11-02-2008, 04:17 PM
so disappointing based on what i saw in the san diego game.. i really thought mitchell was ready to take control of the team.

clearly he played like a total woman today.. i read that article about how tough he looks and how people think he is so mean looking..

i think he looks like tarzan and plays like jane.

VeggieMan14
11-02-2008, 04:24 PM
lets cut him too :rolleyes:

Tatonka
11-02-2008, 04:30 PM
the repetitive "lets cut him too" posts are just gay.. we get your point.. the team played like **** today and people are frustrated and want to vent.. if you don't want to read it, get the **** out of this thread and get the **** off the board until they win a game again..

I'm not going to sit here and act like anyone played good when they didn't.. they looked like a bunch of *****es today and it was an embarrassment to watch.

Nighthawk
11-02-2008, 04:36 PM
the repetitive "lets cut him too" posts are just gay.. we get your point.. the team played like **** today and people are frustrated and want to vent.. if you don't want to read it, get the **** out of this thread and get the **** off the board until they win a game again..

I'm not going to sit here and act like anyone played good when they didn't.. they looked like a bunch of *****es today and it was an embarrassment to watch.

One of the best posts of all time!!!

VeggieMan14
11-02-2008, 04:41 PM

I'm not going to sit here and act like anyone played good when they didn't.. they looked like a bunch of *****es today and it was an embarrassment to watch.yes they did play like **** but why do people always gotta pull out the negatives... how many people got injured today? not a great excuse but its worth something and besides todays loss we are 5-3 its better then what i expected

SeatownBillsFan21
11-02-2008, 06:12 PM
Didnt hear his name once today awful game by the def as a whole

raphael120
11-02-2008, 06:50 PM
Our team played like **** from start to finish. Injuries were not that much of a factor.

Mad Bomber
11-02-2008, 06:52 PM

Kawika Mitchell was NONEXISTENT in this game today.

Mad Bomber
11-02-2008, 06:57 PM
i think he looks like tarzan and plays like jane.
:rofl:

That was true for today, but to be fair, he has played really well before today.

He was totally NONEXISTENT today. One of the only times I saw him was when he almost made an illegal block in the back on Greer's TD INT.

POZ, on the other hand, was all over the field.