PDA

View Full Version : Is this team becoming a reflection of their HC?

Nighthawk
11-02-2008, 03:32 PM
What I mean is that they are very soft, look confused at most times in the game and generally looked lost?

spacecowboy
11-02-2008, 03:43 PM
I totally agree.

TacklingDummy
11-02-2008, 05:44 PM
I'd like to throw my red flag and challenge this thread.

SeatownBillsFan21
11-02-2008, 05:48 PM
I'm starting to think the whole coaching staff is not deadacated to winning football game yes dick this is your job to get this team And its coaches ready to play on sunday. PS McLovin sucks at KR Bobby time to put TM back there

djjimkelly
11-02-2008, 06:23 PM
i was saying this is a joke of a coaching staff all last year all offseason.

i got cursed becuz people thought it was becuz of JP

this coaching staff doesnt get how to get a team ready

let alone dictate a gameplan to another team.

at least before JPs reckless long balls gave us a chance to beat teams like miami and the jets.

and i do believe i called this that we would struggle vs miami and jets

we went from being in the drivers seat to being the fat chick in the corner at the dance

jimbohastle51
11-02-2008, 06:27 PM
cant believe DICK didnt challenge the 4th and inches run by fred jackson and then on the jets very next drive wasted a time out on a catch by coles that was even shown on the screen at the stadium and there was no question that it was a catch. i hope that 3 year extension doesnt bite us in the a$$

Nighthawk
11-02-2008, 06:32 PM
cant believe DICK didnt challenge the 4th and inches run by fred jackson and then on the jets very next drive wasted a time out on a catch by coles that was even shown on the screen at the stadium and there was no question that it was a catch. i hope that 3 year extension doesnt bite us in the a$$

Oh, it will...unfortunately. Should've waited until he actually got us to the playoffs before giving him an extension. Stupid move by this organization.

eyedog
11-02-2008, 06:34 PM
This organization has been making stupid moves for 48 yrs..
Jauron is just another of many.

Nighthawk
11-02-2008, 06:35 PM
This organization has been making stupid moves for 48 yrs..
Jauron is just another of many.

Very true.

DraftBoy
11-02-2008, 06:37 PM
This thread makes no sense at all.

Nighthawk
11-02-2008, 06:43 PM
This thread makes no sense at all.

Actually it makes total sense and even more now that I listened to the post game interviews. This team is not taking this loss serious enough and that is a reflection of their coach. Once somebody proves to me what this guy has done to deserve to be a HC in this league, then maybe I'll stop calling for his head. Til date, you haven't brought any good points to the table.

DraftBoy
11-02-2008, 06:49 PM
Actually it makes total sense and even more now that I listened to the post game interviews. This team is not taking this loss serious enough and that is a reflection of their coach. Once somebody proves to me what this guy has done to deserve to be a HC in this league, then maybe I'll stop calling for his head. Til date, you haven't brought any good points to the table.

Thats because Im smart enough to know that the players dont call the plays and the coaches dont execute the blocking schemes. Its a collaborative effort, the team **** the bed today, not Dick or Perry. But the Team as a whole from the 53rd player on up to the HC. You complete and full blame of the staff is short sighted and ignorant. You're essentially excusing any poor play because the coaches didnt have them prepared enough. Which is the same argument people made about Losman where it was his fault the D sucked because he couldnt sustain a drive and not just that they sucked in general.

Im one of the most vocal about mistakes I feel like this team has made, but I dont play the blame game and try and find scape goats so I can feel better after a game. The whole team sucked, if you want to hold somebody accountable, start with the putrid execution of the plays being called and work your way up.

Nighthawk
11-02-2008, 06:55 PM
Thats because Im smart enough to know that the players dont call the plays and the coaches dont execute the blocking schemes. Its a collaborative effort, the team **** the bed today, not Dick or Perry. But the Team as a whole from the 53rd player on up to the HC. You complete and full blame of the staff is short sighted and ignorant. You're essentially excusing any poor play because the coaches didnt have them prepared enough. Which is the same argument people made about Losman where it was his fault the D sucked because he couldnt sustain a drive and not just that they sucked in general.

Im one of the most vocal about mistakes I feel like this team has made, but I dont play the blame game and try and find scape goats so I can feel better after a game. The whole team sucked, if you want to hold somebody accountable, start with the putrid execution of the plays being called and work your way up.

As usual, Draftboy, you don't do your homework. Of course I think the HC should be held to a higher standard then the players, look at teams like the Falcons...they have argueably less talent then the Bills and are much better coached and are winning. Dickey is horrible and his laid back, don't take each game serious enough attitude trickles down to the team. Also, if you would have done your homework, you would have noticed that I have said that Trent played like crap today and that Denney and Kelsey are crap and so on, but you choose to not look at the entire picture.

My point, and it always has been, Dickey is not good enough to lead this team to the next level...PERIOD!!! Good coaches put players in position to succeed and they make players better! Dickey doesn't bring that to the table.

eyedog
11-02-2008, 07:06 PM
Didn't they have to use THREE timeouts today because they didn't get the play into Edwards on time ?

Nighthawk
11-02-2008, 07:08 PM
Didn't they have to use THREE timeouts today because they didn't get the play into Edwards on time ?

Another thing that should never happen.

Mad Bomber
11-02-2008, 07:10 PM
I'd like to throw my red flag and challenge this thread.

Sorry, TD, but statistically speaking you'd lose 5 of 6 times on that....