PDA

View Full Version : EVERYONE SUCKED TODAY lets just keep Derek Fine and get rid of everyone else

BILLSROCK1212
11-02-2008, 03:50 PM
We lost guys get over it. No team is perfect. This team will work their tails off next week to beat the Patriots or whoever it is they play. We still have a shot. 5-3 is better than most of us expected. No we have the Pats Chiefs and the big monday nighter ahead of us against the Browns....it's going to be tougher than it seemed 2 weeks ago but we still can pull this one off. Why are you guys always so negative when we lose. With every fault a positive will come out of it.

Nighthawk
11-02-2008, 03:51 PM
We lost guys get over it. No team is perfect. This team will work their tails off next week to beat the Patriots or whoever it is they play. We still have a shot. 5-3 is better than most of us expected. No we have the Pats Chiefs and the big monday nighter ahead of us against the Browns....it's going to be tougher than it seemed 2 weeks ago but we still can pull this one off. Why are you guys always so negative when we lose. With every fault a positive will come out of it.

Umm, I always hate Dickey and perry Fool...win or lose.

tat2dmike77
11-02-2008, 03:54 PM
You're such a homer. You're stupid. You're blind and you have accepted mediocrocy

Get used to hearing that from all these experts. Who are no more important then you are. If they were so knowledgeable in football they would be at work right now somewhere in a NFL stadium working for a NFL team. But they are not so they come to a message board to proclaim thier geniusness and how you are stupid for having faith in a team and how stupid you are for being a fan.

Nighthawk
11-02-2008, 03:55 PM
You're such a homer. You're stupid. You're blind and you have accepted mediocrocy

Get used to hearing that from all these experts. Who are no more important then you are. If they were so knowledgeable in football they would be at work right now somewhere in a NFL stadium working for a NFL team. But they are not so they come to a message board to proclaim thier geniusness and how you are stupid for having faith in a team and how stupid you are for being a fan.

I'm confused? Is this not a Bills Board for fans to come and vent their frustrations? Just checking...

TheBrownBear
11-02-2008, 04:00 PM
We lost guys get over it. No team is perfect. This team will work their tails off next week to beat whoever it is they play. We still mathematically have a shot. 5-7 is about what many of us expected. Now we have the Jets, the Broncos and the big finale ahead of us against the Pats....it's going to be tougher than it seemed 6 weeks ago but we still can pull this one off. Why are you guys always so negative when we lose. With every fault a positive will come out of it.

OpIv37
11-02-2008, 04:02 PM

Guess we better shut down the BZ.

None of us work for an NFL team so I guess none of us are qualified to even discuss it. We're all just wasting our time.

OpIv37
11-02-2008, 04:07 PM

Can we just cut the ****?

Some of us expressed concern about this team early in the year, and get rebuked with "well, wait til preseason."
Then some of us expressed concern during preseason and get rebuked with "well, wait til the regular season."
Then some of us expressed concerns about ugly wins and get accused of "*****ing after a win."

Well, all those concerns have come to fruition. This isn't pre-season speculation or people whining after a win anymore. This is ACTUALLY LOSING. We're fans and by definition we want to the team to win, so of course we're negative after the loss.

Did you watch the game? Did you see the total lack of a running game? Did you see Edwards fail to protect the ball for the second straight week? Did you see the inability to shut down the short pass for the 3rd time in 4 weeks? Did you see the D give up an 8 minute 4th quarter drive? Did you see the lackluster special teams play? Did you see the offense sputter in the red zone?

The reason people are so negative is because they think logically. What did you see today to make you think we can beat NE or even the Browns? This team's mediocrity has finally caught up with them and you have the nerve to ask why the fans are negative? Give me a ****ing break.

yordad
11-02-2008, 04:08 PM
wELL, i AGREE WITH THE TITLE.

VeggieMan14
11-02-2008, 04:21 PM
We lost guys get over it. No team is perfect. This team will work their tails off next week to beat the Patriots or whoever it is they play. We still have a shot. 5-3 is better than most of us expected. No we have the Pats Chiefs and the big monday nighter ahead of us against the Browns....it's going to be tougher than it seemed 2 weeks ago but we still can pull this one off. Why are you guys always so negative when we lose. With every fault a positive will come out of it.I totally agree i remember a lot of ppl saying we would have another 7-9 8-8 season we are already exceeding those expectations lets all calm down and look forward to next week 16-3 0r bust :band:

OpIv37
11-02-2008, 04:28 PM
I totally agree i remember a lot of ppl saying we would have another 7-9 8-8 season we are already exceeding those expectations lets all calm down and look forward to next week 16-3 0r bust :band:

Really? We already have 7 wins? I thought we were 5-3.

It's still possible for this team to go 7-9 or 8-8. Not likely, but possible. So don't give the team credit for something they haven't done yet and may not do.

VeggieMan14
11-02-2008, 04:37 PM
Really? We already have 7 wins? I thought we were 5-3.

It's still possible for this team to go 7-9 or 8-8. Not likely, but possible. So don't give the team credit for something they haven't done yet and may not do. ok we havent gotten 7 or 8 wins yet but we are sitting at 5-3 and i do not see us losing all of our division games so us going 2-4 or 3-3 in the division gives us 7 to 8 wins and i definately do not see us losing to KC or San Fran so at the least we go 10-6 IMO... the ship has not sunk yet

OpIv37
11-02-2008, 04:38 PM
ok we havent gotten 7 or 8 wins yet but we are sitting at 5-3 and i do not see us losing all of our division games so us going 2-4 or 3-3 in the division gives us 7 to 8 wins and i definately do not see us losing to KC or San Fran so at the least we go 10-6 IMO... the ship has not sunk yet

yeah but the ship is filling with water FAST and someone better have a pretty damn creative way to plug the holes before next Sunday.