PDA

View Full Version : Trent Edwards these past two weeks...

BillsWin
11-02-2008, 03:53 PM
Has looked like the QB he replaced....

Lets hope he gets his head out quick because things can get ugly pretty quick with new england and cleveland coming up.

With all the sacks/ fumbles/ picks Edwards is having its looking like Losman never got benched.

I know Trent is better than this.

justasportsfan
11-02-2008, 03:55 PM
SO if he looks like the qb he replaced then it must be the coaches just like it was the coaches when the qb he replaced was playing.

tat2dmike77
11-02-2008, 03:56 PM
Yeah no QB ever has had a string of bad games. Let's just cut trent now.

Nighthawk
SO if he looks like the qb he replaced then it must be the coaches just like it was the coaches when the qb he replaced was playing.

I totally believe the coaching is the biggest concern for this team.

Philagape
Oh good, three QB threads weren't enough. You certainly deserve your own.

justasportsfan
11-02-2008, 03:58 PM
I totally believe the coaching is the biggest concern for this team.
makes you ownder how teams with first time headcoaches are doing better than Dick in his 3rd year when talking about offense.

The ravens are playing with a rookie qb. :idunno:

Nighthawk
11-02-2008, 04:00 PM
makes you ownder how teams with first time headcoaches are doing better than Dick in his 3rd year when talking about offense.

The ravens are playing with a rookie qb. :idunno:

I know, I don't get the fascination with this guy and how people can actually think he is good for the Bills. I have zero faith in him to get this team anywhere near the playoffs or a championship.

BillsWin
11-02-2008, 04:10 PM
Yeah no QB ever has had a string of bad games. Let's just cut trent now.

oh youre so right. because I totally said lets cut trent. why dont we read before we post? ok? mmmmk.

jimbohastle51
11-02-2008, 04:15 PM
trent had a couple bad decisions but all in all he did well i thought. its not like our running game was intimidating the jets.... so the pass was all we had. and the pick he threw might have been a nice play if roscoe didnt fall trying to make a cut on that 7 route. our O Line takes the heat on this one. i mean really they are pretty horrible. something needs to be done. get mcnally out of retirement for the rest of the season to get things back in shape, he is in buffalo and helps out at UB.