PDA

View Full Version : We need to revamp this off season.

BillsWin
11-02-2008, 04:20 PM
D-line/ o-line are really our only holes besides 1 LB.

Get a LB in draft or free agency and go to town on some new D-ends and a new center (unless Duke is doing so great.) and some project backup o-linemen.

With Stroud, Kelsay, Kawika, Poz, and williams and we arent getting sacks, or even pressure!!!!??? That is sickening.

With some youth and speed off the edge, next season this D is scary. but right now... we looked awful these past two weeks.

VeggieMan14
11-02-2008, 04:22 PM
D-line/ o-line are really our only holes besides 1 LB.

Get a LB in draft or free agency and go to town on some new D-ends and a new center (unless Duke is doing so great.) and some project backup o-linemen.

With Stroud, Kelsay, Kawika, Poz, and williams and we arent getting sacks, or even pressure!!!!??? That is sickening.

With some youth and speed off the edge, next season this D is scary. but right now... we looked awful these past two weeks. I have another good idea we are actually in good shape this year with a 5-3 record so we should wait until we win the super bowl and then we can talk about off season... right now lets look forward to the patsies

Nighthawk
11-02-2008, 04:25 PM
I have another good idea we are actually in good shape this year with a 5-3 record so we should wait until we win the super bowl and then we can talk about off season... right now lets look forward to the patsies

We are not in good shape right now. We've lost 3 out of the last 4 games and are 0 & 2 in the division. We are actually 3rd in the AFC East right now...that is not good in my book, especially after we started 4-0.

ServoBillieves
11-02-2008, 04:28 PM
He has a point with being 3rd in the division, but with the way the Jets have been HANDED games this season, that streak can't last for long, so we'll see what happens when they actually have to play games/show skill in order to win.

VeggieMan14
11-02-2008, 04:33 PM
We are not in good shape right now. We've lost 3 out of the last 4 games and are 0 & 2 in the division. We are actually 3rd in the AFC East right now...that is not good in my book, especially after we started 4-0. buuut we are still 5-3 am i correct? last time i checked that is a pretty good record... especially for the bills

Nighthawk
11-02-2008, 04:34 PM
buuut we are still 5-3 am i correct? last time i checked that is a pretty good record... especially for the bills

It's not good when you started 4-0...you need to look at the bigger picture.

VeggieMan14
11-02-2008, 04:43 PM
It's not good when you started 4-0...you need to look at the bigger picture.so if we started 1-3 then 5-3 would be better? i don't get it either way you are 5-3

Nighthawk
11-02-2008, 04:45 PM
so if we started 1-3 then 5-3 would be better? i don't get it either way you are 5-3

You're spinning what it is really happening. I am telling you how it is. This team is needs a good head coach to go anywhere, they don't have that.

Dr. Pepper
11-02-2008, 04:47 PM
i predicted 10-6 and thats looking to be accurate. and im not going to start thinking about the offseason UNTIL THE OFFSEASON!

VeggieMan14
11-02-2008, 04:49 PM
You're spinning what it is really happening. I am telling you how it is. This team is needs a good head coach to go anywhere, they don't have that. i'm spinning what happened? we are 5-3 either way is my point... and my other point is no one should be in full panic mode right now because we 5-3

VeggieMan14
11-02-2008, 04:51 PM
i predicted 10-6 and thats looking to be accurate. and im not going to start thinking about the offseason UNTIL THE OFFSEASON! thank you i believe our team has come out of the stage where we are looking to the off season in the middle of the season what we should be looking forward to is New England

BillsWin
11-02-2008, 08:45 PM
Never said I was giving up on this season. But man oh man do we have holes in the trenches...