PDA

View Full Version : We will still make the playoffs rep thread

Mitchell55
11-02-2008, 07:26 PM
Trent will finally go back into form and we finally saw that if we get pressure we can do damage, and we actually have a TE. We still have a game with KC, Cleveland, and SF. If we beat those teams we only need 2 more wins, the Jets, Miami, NE 2 times, and Denver. Denver looks shaky and we hopefully will be healthy for the NE 1st game. LETS GO BUFFALO.

Mad Bomber
11-02-2008, 07:36 PM
9-7. we miss the playoffs. 0-6 in the division. That's what kills us.

That's what I truly believe. I don't think this team will win a single game in the AFC East.

I hope someone comes back later this season and shoves this down my throat and tells me what an ******* I am for saying this, but I FIRMLY believe right now that this team is not capable of winning even ONE game in this division.

Prove me wrong...PLEASE.

Mitchell55
11-02-2008, 07:46 PM

That's what I truly believe. I don't think this team will win a single game in the AFC East.

I hope someone comes back later this season and shoves this down my throat and tells me what an ******* I am for saying this, but I FIRMLY believe right now that this team is not capable of winning even ONE game in this division.

Prove me wrong...PLEASE.

There is no way we go 0-6 in the division.

Mad Bomber
11-02-2008, 07:47 PM
We're 5-3 right now. If we keep playing like this we'll end up 5-11.

That was a really AWFUL display of football.....it's not that this team couldn't play well,. This team today showed all the earmarks of the losing Buffalo Bills teams that I have lived with for over 45 years...STUPID penalties at exactly the wrong times (didn't it seem that almost EVERY penalty cost us a BIG play?????), turnovers, and stupid coaching decisions. Those are the earmarks of the losing Bills teams of the '70s. Been there. Seen that. I'm not keen on seeing that again.
......But it seems I'm gonna see it whether I like it or not.....

Mad Bomber
11-02-2008, 07:52 PM
There is no way we go 0-6 in the division.
No way? I 'll bet you 5000 ZBs we do. (DAMN I hate to say that, but unfortunately I think it's gonna happen). I'm not a betting man, but I firmly believe this team has reverted to last year, and that the problem rests firmly with the (recently extended coaching.

Mitchell, I hope that I have to pay you 5000 ZBs. I hope that I am not paying you 5000 ZBs because we went 1-5. I might just have to KILL myself in that case.

rcd333
11-02-2008, 07:55 PM
A rep thread 4 hours after a loss??

Any way, I'll wait and see how we do against the pats before we start making playoff scenarios.

Mad Bomber
11-02-2008, 07:59 PM
A rep thread 4 hours after a loss??

Any way, I'll wait and see how we do against the pats before we start making playoff scenarios.
I think it need to be a :negrep: thread.

paladin warrior
11-02-2008, 10:10 PM
50% change to make playoff. IF Not ... Fire all the coach

TheBrownBear
11-02-2008, 10:15 PM
If you put a gun to my head and made me predict our final record, I'd have to say 8-8 at this point. This team needs to go into New England and get themselves a win in order to restore my confidence.

Luisito23
11-02-2008, 10:22 PM
We won't make the playoffs because we can't run the ball whatsoever, no matter what team we play it's always the same pathetic results...Also because we can't rush the QB to save our lives...There's more reasons than those two why we won't make it, but those are the major ones.

Discotrish
11-03-2008, 10:24 AM

Prove me wrong...PLEASE.

Look at the bright side: Maybe there won't be a Superbowl this year.

Patti