PDA

View Full Version : The Miami Dolphins....

OpIv37
11-02-2008, 07:55 PM
are only one game behind us.

Let me say that again.

The Dolphins are only one game behind us.

We play in New England next week. They have Seattle at home.

There is a very good chance that we will be LAST in the AFCE by this time next week.

Luisito23
11-02-2008, 08:01 PM
:spam:....And your constant *****ing has truly become played out!

OpIv37
11-02-2008, 08:04 PM
:spam:....And your constant *****ing has truly become played out!

I'm not going to get in a debate about what constitutes *****ing. If you think I said something that was incorrect or have a different opinion, feel free to state it and we'll have a discussion about it. Otherwise, don't bother replying to my posts because you're just wasting your time.

HendersonD06
11-02-2008, 08:04 PM

Let me say that again.

There is a very good chance that we will be LAST in the AFCE by this time next week.

Yeah, but if the Colts hold on to the lead against the Patriots and win the game...The Bills will still be tied for 1st place... Some fan you are.

OpIv37
11-02-2008, 08:05 PM
Yeah, but if the Colts hold on to the lead against the Patriots and win the game...The Bills will still be tied for 1st place... Some fan you are.

Tied for first? Have you ever heard of tiebreakers? We're 0-2 in the division. We're in 3rd regardless of what happens tonight.

billogic99
11-02-2008, 08:27 PM
I'm not going to get in a debate about what constitutes *****ing. If you think I said something that was incorrect or have a different opinion, feel free to state it and we'll have a discussion about it. Otherwise, don't bother replying to my posts because you're just wasting your time.

Still think the Dolphins are the worst team in the division??

OpIv37
11-02-2008, 08:30 PM
Still think the Dolphins are the worst team in the division??

Record-wise they're the worst, but they beat us and they beat the Pats head-to-head so it depends on how you define "worst". If you go with head to head, then we're the worst, not them.

billogic99
11-02-2008, 08:32 PM
Record-wise they're the worst, but they beat us and they beat the Pats head-to-head so it depends on how you define "worst". If you go with head to head, then we're the worst, not them.

I'm not talking about stats or wins and loses, just look how they are playing. Are they the worst??

OpIv37
11-02-2008, 08:34 PM
I'm not talking about stats or wins and loses, just look how they are playing. Are they the worst??

To be honest I haven't watched the other teams in the division close enough to say adequately, but the Bills have been playing piss-poorly lately so I wouldn't be surprised if many people who have watched all 4 teams consider the Bills to be the worst.

billogic99
11-02-2008, 08:46 PM
To be honest I haven't watched the other teams in the division close enough to say adequately, but the Bills have been playing piss-poorly lately so I wouldn't be surprised if many people who have watched all 4 teams consider the Bills to be the worst.

It's only week 8 and there's still half a season to go. Every season season has it's share of highs and lows. So my question wasn't about absolutes, just wondering if you think the Dolphins were still the worst. Personally It's tough to know who has the advantage halfway through the season.

Jaydog57
11-02-2008, 09:55 PM

Let me say that again.

There is a very good chance that we will be LAST in the AFCE by this time next week. Things will be really interesting next week. You guys play the Pats, who may, or may not be coming off of a loss to Indy tonight. But hell, we beat those sorry asses so bad, you should be able to take care of those wastes of space. We'll take care of the Seahawks, I hope, but I'm sure you guys will hand it to the Patriots. :peace:

Ed
11-02-2008, 10:05 PM
Every team in this division has looked bad on more then one occasion so far this year.

OpIv37
11-02-2008, 10:13 PM
Every team in this division has looked bad on more then one occasion so far this year.

have any of them looked bad on 6 occasions like the Bills have?

Ed
11-02-2008, 10:27 PM
have any of them looked bad on 6 occasions like the Bills have?
If you really think the Bills have looked bad in 6 of their 8 games, then yes, the AFC East has nothing but bad teams in it.

shelby
11-03-2008, 03:51 AM
At least the Pats lost....

clumping platelets
11-03-2008, 03:55 AM
:squish: