PDA

View Full Version : No playoffs for the Bills..

JetSet24
11-02-2008, 09:45 PM
I know a lot of you guys aren't familiar with this Jets team..

Anyway, my Jets are horrible as usual. They barely escaped a brutal Chiefs team at home, and got outplayed and outclassed by the lowly Oakland Raiders. The New York Jets are pretenders, and the fact that you lost to us at Ralph Wilson Stadium should be enough evidence to change your mindset about this season.

You root for a bad football team

Two bad football teams played today

Both will not go anywhere...

At least you guys have a good young QB, and a smart coach. Our coaching staff is comprised of Mike Westhoff (the only competent coach on the staff), and a cast of bumbling idiots. Evidence of this would be Erics decison to Accept that illegal procedure penalty after our D made that key stop on 4th down. Another example was the pick 6.. What coach even puts the ball in the air in that situation???

Anyway the Jets outplayed the Bills today... Plain and Simple... The Bills were dominated at the LOS..

As you can see I am not a Jets homer, I am a realist. Both teams suck...

New England will most likely represent our division again in the postseason..

-JetSet

rcd333
11-02-2008, 09:58 PM
umm... ok

i feal alot better now... i think

Typ0
11-02-2008, 09:59 PM
I made the comment today during the second quarter that the team that won this game would go to the playoffs and the other would not. I think it's a good bet.

TheBrownBear
11-02-2008, 10:23 PM
I agree with the OP. Both teams are mediocre. I haven't been impressed with the Jets all season, and today didn't necessarily change my mind. The Bills gave me some hope that they were legit with the wins over Jacksonville and San Diego, but now we know that those teams just suck this year. The Bills' five victories have come against the following records:

2-6
2-6
2-6
3-5
3-5

Buffalogic
11-03-2008, 01:40 AM
Umm this is only week nine. Yes it would be nice to not lose back to back games the entire season...