PDA

View Full Version : Blame Jauron and company for the last two losses.

HHURRICANE
11-03-2008, 07:43 AM
1) I was at the game yesterday and why you go for it on 4th and 1 from the 7 and don't go for it on 4th and 1 from the 1 last week is jut mind-boggling. Dick, it's the other way around. If you don't make it at the 1 they are pinned..at the 1. On the 7 they have room to operate. Nice coaching job.

2) Dick, when you cradle the ball that's a catch. If youy don't have anyone that can quickly look at a play so you know when to challenge than you should be fired.

3) I like Trent and think he is the future of this team but...I was listening to Dick's press confernece where he actually defended Trent's play. Sorry Dick but the pick was Trent's fault. It was a terrible throw and almost identical to the one in Dallas a year ago. Supposedly Parrish fell down but I was at the game and it really looked like a panic pass that should have never been thrown. Trent hung onto the ball way too long all day.

4) This is the same team I've watched for 3 years now. We can't stop the run and we can't get to the QB. How long does Perry Fewell get a pass?

acehole
11-03-2008, 07:51 AM
Boulder crap!

QB is to blame.....stop the excuses.
Be consistant!

All of the 2007 bills woes were blamed on the QB reguardless of any basis in reality.

Trent does not throw a pick...we had a chance end of story.

Move allong nothing to see here except CYA posts on the Billszone.

1) I was at the game yesterday and why you go for it on 4th and 1 from the 7 and don't go for it on 4th and 1 from the 1 last week is jut mind-boggling. Dick, it's the other way around. If you don't make it at the 1 they are pinned..at the 1. On the 7 they have room to operate. Nice coaching job.

2) Dick, when you cradle the ball that's a catch. If youy don't have anyone that can quickly look at a play so you know when to challenge than you should be fired.

3) I like Trent and think he is the future of this team but...I was listening to Dick's press confernece where he actually defended Trent's play. Sorry Dick but the pick was Trent's fault. It was a terrible throw and almost identical to the one in Dallas a year ago. Supposedly Parrish fell down but I was at the game and it really looked like a panic pass that should have never been thrown. Trent hung onto the ball way too long all day.

4) This is the same team I've watched for 3 years now. We can't stop the run and we can't get to the QB. How long does Perry Fewell get a pass?

HHURRICANE
11-03-2008, 07:57 AM
Boulder crap!

QB is to blame.....stop the excuses.
Be consistant!

All of the 2007 bills woes were blamed on the QB reguardless of any basis in reality.

Trent does not throw a pick...we had a chance end of story.

Move allong nothing to see here except CYA posts on the Billszone.

Let me guess, if JP played we would have won the game?

acehole
11-03-2008, 08:11 AM
Let me guess, if JP played we would have won the game?

Not at all....but be consistant.

HHURRICANE
11-03-2008, 08:13 AM
Not at all....but be consistant.

Consistant with what???

Dick coached poorly the last two weeks, Trent hasn't played well the last two weeks, and we have no running game.

What are you missing??

acehole
11-03-2008, 08:40 AM
Consistant with what???

Dick coached poorly the last two weeks, Trent hasn't played well the last two weeks, and we have no running game.

What are you missing??

What we learned last year is the QB has to be good enough to overcome bad coaching...and we can not use coaching as an excuse.

...and yet here you are in broad daylight doing just that.

Screw JP he is the back up.

Try and focus.

acehole
11-03-2008, 08:41 AM
What we learned last year is the QB has to be good enough to overcome bad coaching...and we can not use coaching as an excuse.

...and yet here you are in broad daylight doing just that.

Screw JP he is the back up.

Try and focus.
What you are missing is the running game
and the passing game are intertwind.

psubills62
11-03-2008, 08:49 AM
It seems to me like poor execution, miscues, penalties, etc. sure helped our demise in that game. Considering our team was 8/13 on third downs, it doesn't look like the playcalling was that bad.

Granted, I didn't watch the game, so I'm just making observations from the stats. Was there a pass play that was ruled incomplete but was actually a catch?

bigbub2352
11-03-2008, 09:59 AM
U dont promote from within when ur offense and defense ranks near the bottom the last 2 yrs that skeletor has been head coach
We have alot of wholes and that goes to the FO and the fact they have to admit that we have struck out in 3 drat clases as well as Free agents

sure u can pluck a guy here or there from the last 3 draft classes but really honestly they all have been overhyped
Especially that fat dumb offensive line
and that undersized unathletic defenzive line
We are over paying our depth players and paying guys who would be depth on other teams like starters
This is gonna get worse before it gets better
We r the only team i have ever seen that gives a contract extension to a coach who never took us to the playoffs and has a losing record, and a track record of picking bad assistant coaches
please someone argue with me about Fewell, Kugler or there offensive and defensive quality control guys u know the ones in charge of reveiwing whether or not Skeltor should throw the flag or not
Also how about a coach that doesnt run a pussy camp maybe then we wouldnt have an injury prone team like he have dealt with the last 3 yrs
Guys we sure look like pretenders

bigbub2352
11-03-2008, 10:01 AM
It seems to me like poor execution, miscues, penalties, etc. sure helped our demise in that game. Considering our team was 8/13 on third downs, it doesn't look like the playcalling was that bad.

Granted, I didn't watch the game, so I'm just making observations from the stats. Was there a pass play that was ruled incomplete but was actually a catch?
Thats called poor preperation for a game=poor coaching

HHURRICANE
11-03-2008, 10:28 AM
Thats called poor preperation for a game=poor coaching

Exactly.

Look I am far from throwing Jauron under the bus yet. But the last (2) games were poorly coached.

Yesterday, we should have kicked the field goal and put points on the board. If the Jets don't miss the field goal, which was the result of that call, the game would have been over in the first half.

So what do the Bills do, down by 6 early in third? Make a risky fake punt that almost didn't convert. Why? Do we suck that bad that we have to take that kind of chance only down by 6. Had Moorman not converted the Jets would have had the ball in field goal range immediately.