PDA

View Full Version : Dick Jauron- So smart he's dumb! Can we as Bills fans admit that?

blackonyx89
11-03-2008, 08:34 AM
He gets outcoached and he overthinks everything! For those who want this clown around for the next 3 years, I question you. This team will not win, because he's a loser with a soft loser mentality and that is reflected by the players and coaches he has.

Discotrish
11-03-2008, 10:21 AM
He gets outcoached and he overthinks everything! For those who want this clown around for the next 3 years, I question you. This team will not win, be because he's a loser with a soft loser mentality and that is refelcted by the players he and coaches he has.

The Chicago fans told me that three years ago.

I'd be fine with the Bills winning in spite of him.

Patti

Nighthawk
11-03-2008, 12:54 PM
The Chicago fans told me that three years ago.

I'd be fine with the Bills winning in spite of him.

Patti

That's the only way this team will succeed...in spite of Jauron, not because of him.

HHURRICANE
11-03-2008, 12:56 PM
Great motivator, dumb play caller.

Nighthawk
11-03-2008, 12:58 PM
Great motivator, dumb play caller.

He's not even a great motivator. He's had one winning season, how is he a great motivator? Parcells, Belichek and Cowher are great motivators...Dickey is not.

Discotrish
11-03-2008, 01:12 PM
I'd be willing to turn the playcalling over to any fan with season tickets. Put them in a lottery and I'll take my chances. Jauron can still run the practces and give the motivational speech.

Patti

paladin warrior
11-03-2008, 01:53 PM
Yeah HE is Dum and Dummer. 4 down to 1 yds. Jauron should have make kick feild goal. and Rain miss that too. Let Get rid of Jauron. It time to go. Fire HIM until after the season over.

Discotrish
10-11-2009, 11:07 PM
My brother lives in Chicago, he told me years ago we wouldn't win with Jauron. But, there were people who liked him as much as Losman. (how's he doing in that other league?)

He also said obama is Daly's boy, so don't expect miracles there either. Although, perhaps we could give Obama the Vince Lombardi trophy for having an opinion about the superbowl...

Patti