PDA

View Full Version : Turk's O

justasportsfan
11-03-2008, 09:04 AM
this O is starting to look like an O that a back up qb would run. Ball control , don't screw up type of O.

this ball control conservative O is starting to look like crap. I'm begining to wonder that the reason why this O is so boring is because Turk was a career back up qb and back ups are suppose to come in and simply not do anything but not screw up

Trent is smart. Run the no huddle. Fairchild may be a one trick pony with JP chucking it deep but it's better that going 1 qtr. with no points. Mix it up but be creative for crying out loud.

We have yet to have an O that's scares anyone since Kelly.

While this team is conservative, the fins are the opposite and the question is, who's doing better?

Time to be creative Turk. Teams are starting to realize you have no balls.

Turks O looks like an O thats playing not to lose.

bigbub2352
11-03-2008, 09:54 AM
Turks O looks completely different from the beginning of the season, also the fact that our fat dumb offensive line is not providing any push on the run game allows them to key the pass, but seems to me that Turk is way to conservative oh thats right so is skeletor or DJ as u call him we will go nowhere as long as he is the coach
Also looks real smart promoting form withing when you offense and defense were ranked near the bottom the last 2 years

Should have hired sherman

djjimkelly
11-03-2008, 09:59 AM
the biggest thing i dont get about the bills is why is eevery run from a run formation

u know how much extra room lynch would have if we would run from 3 wr sets

justasportsfan
11-03-2008, 10:03 AM
the biggest thing i dont get about the bills is why is eevery run from a run formation

u know how much extra room lynch would have if we would run from 3 wr sets
we can see a run coming from a mile away. We're not fooling anyone. It's predictable. The first few games were fine until teams started seeing Turks philosophy which seems to be , play not to lose.

We barely have any play action and when we do, it's obvious.

A Cassel ran O is doing better than we are. Even the Fins are doing better and they're in rebuild more.

raphael120
11-03-2008, 10:28 AM
What's the constant? Dick Jauron at head coach.

mchurchfie
11-03-2008, 10:31 AM
When we had the Jet's defense out on the field for a whole quarter we should have went to the no huddle and sucked the rest of the life out of them. Instead the only ones that seemed to get tired was our fatass, overpaid OL.

justasportsfan
11-03-2008, 10:33 AM
When we had the Jet's defense out on the field for a whole quarter we should have went to the no huddle and sucked the rest of the life out of them. Instead the only ones that seemed to get tired was our fatass, overpaid OL.

the coaching staff looks likes it's wasting this teams talent. BB would have this team playing like a sb team.

I hope we bounce back but so far, this conservative /play not to lose O needs to end soon.