PDA

View Full Version : Funny... I want to Billieve.

BillsWin
11-03-2008, 09:32 AM
I really do. And I still believe. But Its slipping away.

we started off 4-0. Great. then 5-1, SWEET!

and 5-3 is not bad AT ALL.

But 0-2 in the division is bad.

Pats are now a must win.

We got too cocky and the injury bug comes to play.

ugh we lost to the fish and jets!!!! disgusting.

What do we have to do to get the mojo back?

I dont know.

Finding myself talking to myself.

ugh... sick to stomach.

MORE LOSING!?

What...

no!

Need to win sunday... Im losing my mind. LITERALLY. :honda: <-- WTF!?

LarryBoy
11-03-2008, 09:35 AM
LOL we should start a support group for Bills fans.

psubills62
11-03-2008, 09:38 AM
While I seem to continually have optimism for each game, and then the Bills let me down, here's a reason to think we might win the game against the Pats:

First of all, I believe we beat ourselves in these last two games. The Jets and Dolphins played very well, but we moved the ball quite well offensively (8/13 on third downs with only 30 yards rushing, not bad), especially without having a run game. It's the turnovers, penalties and miscues that have really killed us.

Part of the reason for these miscues is that Edwards has been pressured a lot in key situations. The Jets and Dolphins have been good this year at getting pressure on the QB. The Patriots? Not so much. They have 14 sacks, only one more than we do. And they couldn't get any sacks last night against a patchwork O-line.

If the O-line can just protect Edwards, I believe we have a very good chance at winning the game next weekend.

BillsWin
11-03-2008, 09:47 AM
LOL we should start a support group for Bills fans.

we definetly should. haha.

BillsWin
11-03-2008, 09:47 AM
While I seem to continually have optimism for each game, and then the Bills let me down, here's a reason to think we might win the game against the Pats:

First of all, I believe we beat ourselves in these last two games. The Jets and Dolphins played very well, but we moved the ball quite well offensively (8/13 on third downs with only 30 yards rushing, not bad), especially without having a run game. It's the turnovers, penalties and miscues that have really killed us.

Part of the reason for these miscues is that Edwards has been pressured a lot in key situations. The Jets and Dolphins have been good this year at getting pressure on the QB. The Patriots? Not so much. They have 14 sacks, only one more than we do. And they couldn't get any sacks last night against a patchwork O-line.

If the O-line can just protect Edwards, I believe we have a very good chance at winning the game next weekend.

so do I if anyone knows me, they know I always think the Bills can win. But this is now an away game with a possible playoff fate hanging in the balance.