PDA

View Full Version : We Are Worst 5-3 Team In Division, Perhaps Even Worst Team In Division, PERIOD

raphael120
11-03-2008, 10:26 AM
Think about it...we've barely beaten some crap teams and got our asses handed to us by Arizona, Jets, and Miami. We have major issues. Major basic football issues.

Get to the QB, cover short passes, run the ball.

We are getting absolutely no impact from any of our draft picks this year or from '06 if you ask me.

Miami, the Jets, and New England have more quality wins and overall play a sounder football game than the Bills.

Fundamentally, the Bills are flawed, and they have been ever since Jauron has come to Buffalo. I'm really going to be pissed off if Jauron lays a stinker and we have to put up with him for another 3 years.

HHURRICANE
11-03-2008, 10:36 AM
The Jets and Fins are not that impressive. Two weeks in a row I feel like neither opponant was that great. We just managed to suck alot more.

The game, as a fan of the NFL, sucked yesterday. I was spoiled by the great Sabres game the night before.

The injuries are starting to take their toll. Not having Yobouty, Schobel, Reed, a healthy McGee, and now Whitner is pretty much part of the problem.

This is where you can't afford to make mistakes and we are making them, even on the sidelines.

raphael120
11-03-2008, 10:51 AM
The Jets and Fins are not that impressive. Two weeks in a row I feel like neither opponant was that great. We just managed to suck alot more.

The game, as a fan of the NFL, sucked yesterday. I was spoiled by the great Sabres game the night before.

The injuries are starting to take their toll. Not having Yobouty, Schobel, Reed, a healthy McGee, and now Whitner is pretty much part of the problem.

This is where you can't afford to make mistakes and we are making them, even on the sidelines.

I'll give you the Jets aren't that impressive but Miami's not impressive? Can you name one player on that defense? And they beat Denver, NE, SD, and us. They can run the hell out of the ball, something we can't do. And we're paying how much into our oline? That gave up FIVE sacks to the JETS? As unimpressed as you should be about the Jets and Miami, you should be even LESS impressed about the Bills.

BlackMetalNinja
11-03-2008, 10:52 AM
I still think we can split with the Jets and Dolphins, neither team convinced me they were leaps and bounds better than Buffalo. We'll have to wait until next week to see where we stand with NE at this point, but I think it'll be similarly competitive.

The biggest issue is that two weeks in a row we lost while all 3 other division teams won. That will likely be backbreaking later on down the line. We kind of need to win all 4 division games at this point in order to avoid worrying about tie breakers.

Seventeen&0
11-03-2008, 10:58 AM
I usually hang out in the Smack Talk section, but I like to come over here once in a while and talk normal football.

From what I've seen, and I could be wrong, but Trent hasn't been right since his concusion. I don't know if it's his decision making or what...but something ain't right with him.

Now, since I am a Fins fan, I'd have to disagree with you on the Fins not being that impressive right now. Trust me, being 1-15 last year, I'd take a 4-5 win season this year. But after watching them over the last month, they've been getting better and better. We're actually 2 plays from being 6-2. PennyArm is playing mistake free and our defense has gotten a ton better, creating turnovers and stopping the run. We held Denver to 14 rushing yards. That's pretty impressive if you ask me.

raphael120
11-03-2008, 11:13 AM
Miami is no joke. Buffalo is becoming more and more of one though...don't be surprised if Miami has a better record than Buffalo at some point.

paladin warrior
11-03-2008, 02:46 PM
Blame on Dick .J. He mess up. Bills should have beat fin and Jets. Bills was 4-0 before. Look right now 5-3 0-2. He blew it .