PDA

View Full Version : What I see happening with our O-Line troubles...

hydro
11-03-2008, 10:30 AM
We have ALOT, I mean ALOT of money invested in the offensive line. If this crap keeps up something is going to have to be done about it in the offseason. Now seeing as we have so much money invested, I doubt there is much shake-up with players other than at C.

This is what I see happening... Bye bye Sean Kugler and Ray Brown :wave:

There is no way they just stick with a guy that has held the position for one year and disassemble the line that will then have turned into a TOTAL waste of money. They have to show that they are trying to make a difference, I just hope they move away from zone blocking and get these big guys moving forward at the point of attack. The line is huge and there is really no reason why they can be pushing people around. I want to be convinced that these players are the problem not the coaching and I am sure the FO will feel the same way.

I want to believe something is going to just click this season but it has yet to and only the truest :homer: would still believe there is a chance it happening.

mchurchfie
11-03-2008, 10:34 AM
Sean Kugler and Ray Brown need to start chewing out and benching some fat, passive asses.

hydro
11-03-2008, 10:35 AM
Sean Kugler and Ray Brown need to start chewing out and benching some fat, passive asses.

If they want to keep their jobs, yes!

justasportsfan
11-03-2008, 10:36 AM
No matter who we fire , who on the coaching staff knows how to pick the next one? I have no confidence in Dicks ability to make offensive decisions.

hydro
11-03-2008, 10:39 AM
No matter who we fire , who on the coaching staff knows how to pick the next one? I have no confidence in Dicks ability to make offensive decisions.

This is true :ill: