PDA

View Full Version : Never too low with the lows and always too high with the highs!

Patrick76777
11-03-2008, 11:14 AM
The last 2 weeks sucked bad.

But whatever. If they don't care, I don't care. I'm not going to sit on this site all week crying in my soup. I'm taking a break from football for a few days, I'll tune in on Sunday to watch the game and we'll see what happens. But I'm not ready to start talking about weaknesses or what I'm "afriad" of. I can't control any of that anyway!

It's there if they want it, but they need to want it more then they've showed over the last 2 weeks.

8 week sprint to the division title and maybe a first round bye!

Championships are not won in 4-0 starts or lost in 0-2 slumps.

A win over NE and they could be 9-3. A loss and I could see 6-6.

In any event, it's up to them. If they want it, they need to show it. They haven't done that in 2 weeks now.

Pinkerton Security
11-03-2008, 11:54 AM
I hear ya. Im probably going to just not even bother coming on here until friday or so because people here are so freakin annoying right now, its so ridiculous.

OpIv37
11-03-2008, 11:56 AM
I hear ya. Im probably going to just not even bother coming on here until friday or so because people here are so freakin annoying right now, its so ridiculous.

The only thing that's ridiculous is how the Bills have played over the last month or so. The team deserves everything that's being said on here right now.

Dr. Lecter
11-03-2008, 11:59 AM
They started 4-0.

They have gone 1-3 since then.

They deserved praise after the first 4 games. They deserve to be bashed now.

The only thing that is not negative is that in the NFL this year, with how teams are getting hot and then cold (except for the NYG, Titans, Lions and Bengals) is that the Bills probably could run off another 4 in a row just to drive us crazy, only to go 1-3 in the last 4.

raphael120
11-03-2008, 12:02 PM
Sad part is, the competition level between the first 4 teams and the last 4 teams is minor. Sure we played a little tougher opponents in the last 4 games, but not by much. We haven't played one of the better teams in the league yet and we probably won't.

We don't play the Titans, Steelers, Ravens. We don't play the Giants, Redskins, Eagles. This team is going to probably struggle against average football teams and miss the playoffs yet again. And if that happens, the Bills front office will AGAIN look foolish for resigning Jauron prematurely. All I know is if we go 7-9 again, I'm not going to put myself through 3 more seasons of it.

Pinkerton Security
11-03-2008, 12:05 PM
The only thing that's ridiculous is how the Bills have played over the last month or so. The team deserves everything that's being said on here right now.

we all know that. why does it need to be hashed and re-hashed ad nauseum until the next game??

OpIv37
11-03-2008, 12:12 PM
we all know that. why does it need to be hashed and re-hashed ad nauseum until the next game??

because this message board is devoted to discussing the team and there's nothing more relevant or recent than the last game.

After the opener, did you come on here *****ing about people saying how great Stroud was for a week straight? Did you come on here *****ing about people complimenting Edwards after two straight 4th quarter comebacks?

You can't complain about people re-hashing the bad stuff unless you complain about people re-hashing the good stuff too.

Discotrish
11-03-2008, 01:16 PM

Well unless you're taking snaps in practice, that's your job.

Patti