PDA

View Full Version : It's Gutcheck Time for These Guys...

Thurmal
11-03-2008, 11:54 AM
Dick Jauron -- This team has looked flat in every game other than Seattle and the fourth quarter of the Chargers game. Also, it'd be great if you could cool it with the ridiculous challenges that have no chance of being overturned.

Trent Edwards -- Went from Joe Montana to J.P. Losman in a little over two weeks. Completely inexplicable.

Derrick Dockery -- My contempt for this guy is through the roof. You're not only the most overpayed person on the team, but possibly the most overpayed person in the entire country.

Every defensive lineman -- These guys are adequate versus the run, but their pass rush is nonexistent. Efficient QB's just sit in the pocket and carve us up.

Perry Fewell -- His defense is unimaginative, bland, and doesn't produce turnovers. I'm not sold on our zone schemes for the secondary either.

Feel free to add others, there's a lot of blame that can be passed around!

patmoran2006
11-03-2008, 12:33 PM
The jets game was gut check time.

The NE game is quickly becoming a desperation game.

MarshawnLynch23
11-03-2008, 02:24 PM
I agree with that statement we need to get going !

justasportsfan
11-03-2008, 02:36 PM
Trent Edwards -- Went from Joe Montana to J.P. Losman in a little over two weeks. Completely inexplicable.

You might want to use a different Qb since JP owned both the fins and jets with less talent around him to work with.

Historian
11-03-2008, 02:59 PM
The jets game was gut check time.

The NE game is quickly becoming a desperation game.

I disagree.

The Cleveland game is a must win.

NE is already a loss.