Time to get a better tall WR in here to help out Evans. Who do you want?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackonyx89
    HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
    • Mar 2005

Time to get a better tall WR in here to help out Evans. Who do you want?

McHardy looks like he's not brigght enough to understand what it takes to be a decent NFL wide receiver. Who do you want to be the #2 and McHardy can learn on the job as a #4 receiver or #5 receiver?
    Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!
  • ParanoidAndroid
    My battery is low and it's getting dark.
    • Apr 2004

Re: Time to get a better tall WR in here to help out Evans. Who do you want?

Half a season...... are you serious? Most WR's take at least a year to adjust to the NFL game. Consider that Hardy is playing in an offense that is much different and running routes he's never run before. Now that Reed is out, I expect to see Hardy a little more each week until he returns. I'm not expecting a sudden break-out (though it would be a nice surprise), but he should be worked into the game more often.

Comment

• madness
      • Apr 2003

I think we should just clone Evans.

Comment

• raphael120
        Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
        • Oct 2005

I'm going to start calling Hardy Hardly because he's hardly and NFL WR.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

I'm inlcined to give Hardy a rookie pass but he looks hardly special. Even Ted Ginn, who struggled last year, showed plenty of flashes.

He really looks like another Kevin Everett signing.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
            Pinkerton's son
            • Feb 2006

well we are probably the worst team to ever play the game, so we should have a shot at Crabtree after all!

Comment

• New Ro's Greatest
              • Sep 2008

You guys are funny! You couldn't be talking about that underthrown pass that Trent had yesterday right? These past few games when Hardy has been called on he has been o.k. GO BILLS!

Comment

• bigbub2352
                • Feb 2005

Hardy right now is the victim of bad play calling and the Offenzive cordinater not using his size and speed to there advatage, they take to long to go to him in the redzone if they even do, he never gets the ball short on a slant pattern, also having Trent put it up to him from the 40 instead of inside the 20 which we were a few times against maimi and NYJ, is just a bad play call and a bad throw by Trent

no running gmaes means the Cbs are sitting on the pass not even thinking about the run that is why it seems like the pass rush and coverage has been so good
                Our Over paid Oline is problem number 1
                and then the overpaid Dline is even better
                XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                  My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                  • Apr 2004

The one time he's run a fade route and had the ball put where he could get it, it was a TD. Isn't that what he was brought here for? If I were to compare him with a good NFL veteran, it would be Burress, but before you guys start looking for Plaxico Burress in a rookie, consider what he was like his rookie year.

22 catches, 273 yards, 0 TD's

Hardy is 22 for goodness sake. He's barely through his awkward years.

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by New Ro's Greatest
                    You guys are funny! You couldn't be talking about that underthrown pass that Trent had yesterday right? These past few games when Hardy has been called on he has been o.k. GO BILLS!
                    This is a fallacy that happens all too frequently around here.

When someone criticizes a player, someone else picks out the worst play and automatically assumes the criticism slowly revolved around that play.

The INT at the end was not Hardy's fault. With an underthrown ball, there's almost nothing he could have done to get to it that wouldnt' have resulted in offensive PI.

That being said, he still had a bad game. He ran bad routes and didn't get open. There's a reason why Edwards didn't throw to him.

Hardy did have some nice grabs against Miami, but other than that, he's been a non-factor. It's early in his career and it's too soon to dismiss him completely, but this team really needs him to show something in Reed's absence.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                      Zero for Zero!
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
                      That being said, he still had a bad game. He ran bad routes and didn't get open. There's a reason why Edwards didn't throw to him.
                      While I am not saying he was great, Trent did not look his way very often.

It was not all on Hardy.
                      Originally posted by mysticsoto
                      Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                        While I am not saying he was great, Trent did not look his way very often.

It was not all on Hardy.
                        no, I said in another thread that the whole O played poorly.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by bigbub2352
                          Hardy right now is the victim of bad play calling and the Offenzive cordinater not using his size and speed to there advatage, they take to long to go to him in the redzone if they even do, he never gets the ball short on a slant pattern, also having Trent put it up to him from the 40 instead of inside the 20 which we were a few times against maimi and NYJ, is just a bad play call and a bad throw by Trent
                          I'm starting to wonder why our coaches like to ease players into the league when you have guys like Coltson, Desean Jackson and Royals not needing any time to develop.
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                            Zero for Zero!
                            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                            I'm starting to wonder why our coaches like to ease players into the league when you have guys like Coltson, Desean Jackson and Royals not needing any time to develop.
                            Those players are the exception, not the rule.
                            Originally posted by mysticsoto
                            Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                              Those players are the exception, not the rule.
                              yeah, this team or it's moves are never an exception to the rule. It's always another team.

Lynch shouldn't be an exception. He should've been a beast by now after drafting him where we did. Yet he's playing like Beauty instead of the beast.
                              sacrifice1
                              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
                              X