PDA

View Full Version : We have too many injuries to win.

HHURRICANE
11-03-2008, 12:09 PM
This team can't win without a healthy roster:

1) Preston and Whittle are filling in on the offensive line which has to be leading to some break downs.

2) Without Reed we have no real replacement for him at WR which means we are replacing our most reliable reciever with our most inexperienced reciever in Hardy.

3) Schobel might suck but he's a hell of alot better than Denney. Denny has been getting manhandled out there.

4) Our secondary was our strength but without Yobouty and a healthy McGee it hasn't been good at all. Imagine what it's going to look like without Whitner.

I'm not sure what the training regimen is but there are way too many injuries. Everyone thought it was ridiculous when someone blamed the injuries on the staff but I'm starting to wonder myself.

We could lose the playoff race in the next two weeks.

TacklingDummy
11-03-2008, 12:12 PM
Injuries didn't turn the ball over.

HHURRICANE
11-03-2008, 12:30 PM
Injuries didn't turn the ball over.

Is this a Trent sucks thread? Really?

Trent had a bad game but 30 yards rushing?

There is more than one problem here.

raphael120
11-03-2008, 12:45 PM
It's hard to win games when you don't have a #2 WR. Especially hard when you have no run game and no #2 WR.

bigbub2352
11-03-2008, 01:27 PM
Anyone who thinks Trent is bad doesnt know football, need a running game and a solid OLine performance to even conisder it being the QBs fault, what happened when they gave him time against SD hmmmm oh yeah 20-25 and we won
The injuries are occuring cause of the pussy camp DJ runs in the offseason here we r 3rd year of his HC and injury rittled again there is no coinicidence

Philagape
11-03-2008, 02:21 PM
The thing wrong with Trent is that can't carry the offense on his back for an entire game yet.

HHURRICANE
11-03-2008, 03:12 PM
The thing wrong with Trent is that can't carry the offense on his back for an entire game yet.

Bingo.

psubills62
11-03-2008, 03:55 PM
Anyone who thinks Trent is bad doesnt know football, need a running game and a solid OLine performance to even conisder it being the QBs fault, what happened when they gave him time against SD hmmmm oh yeah 20-25 and we won
The injuries are occuring cause of the pussy camp DJ runs in the offseason here we r 3rd year of his HC and injury rittled again there is no coinicidence

Every team has injuries and plenty of them. The Redskins had their starting DE's injured on the first day of training camp. Is that because they run a soft TC? Not necessarily. It's a tough sport...there will be injuries.

Honestly, Preston has been doing better than Fowler. He's not a Pro-Bowl center, but he's better. I would like Butler back, though.

IMO, we are really missing Schobel. Also, I feel like our passing attack has been OK without Reed. We were 8/13 on third downs (61%), so I don't know how much he would have changed things. He's certainly important, and I'd like to have him back, but our backs and TE's did a good job at picking up the slack in the Jets game.

Was McGee really that bad? It sounds like Greer and McGee will be OK for the Pats game, and I'm hoping Youboty will be ready also. We'll see. I'm glad we had as much depth there as we did.

DynaPaul
11-03-2008, 05:49 PM
What the hell is up with all of these injuries? It's starting to get as bad as last year. Do we need a new conditioning coach or do these guys like to take time off?

Bone
11-03-2008, 06:13 PM
Umm 17 players on Ir? Still pulled out 7 wins?

nah..

acehole
11-03-2008, 06:23 PM
Ahh yes who could forget excuse #17 "Injuries"
We had 17 starter go down last year and of course none of them was an excuse for our team sucking except of couse for the QB it was his fault......

...and now another CYA post.

Priceless....

1) Preston and Whittle are filling in on the offensive line which has to be leading to some break downs.

2) Without Reed we have no real replacement for him at WR which means we are replacing our most reliable reciever with our most inexperienced reciever in Hardy.

3) Schobel might suck but he's a hell of alot better than Denney. Denny has been getting manhandled out there.

4) Our secondary was our strength but without Yobouty and a healthy McGee it hasn't been good at all. Imagine what it's going to look like without Whitner.

I'm not sure what the training regimen is but there are way too many injuries. Everyone thought it was ridiculous when someone blamed the injuries on the staff but I'm starting to wonder myself.

acehole
11-03-2008, 06:26 PM

hahahaha OMFG.

Where are the Montana comparisons now....

You people are a joke and intellectually very dishonest and inconsistant.

acehole
11-03-2008, 06:28 PM

According to Dansby a trent advocate...that falls on the qb and his clock being broken......

This is pure entertainment.

acehole
11-03-2008, 06:30 PM
It's hard to win games when you don't have a #2 WR. Especially hard when you have no run game and no #2 WR.

hahahah and thanked by the two that argued up and down against this idea last year......

oh man...it is great to take a step back from this board......and read this stuff.

acehole
11-03-2008, 06:33 PM
Is this a Trent sucks thread? Really?

Trent had a bad game but 30 yards rushing?

There is more than one problem here.

Trent does not suck...he is running into the same things that the qb before him and the qb before him had to deal with......

However it is fun to read you contort excuses for Trent...the same ones that were not allowed to use for the last guy....you know the ones you called us blind and stupid for not seeing it your way.

Very funny indeed.

EDS
11-03-2008, 06:40 PM

I am sure New England, without the services of Tom Brady, Rodney Harrison, Lawrence Maroney and others, will have a lot of sympathy for the Bills.