PDA

View Full Version : The last 8 games from a beaten down Bills fan!

Patrick76777
11-03-2008, 12:26 PM
I've watched the Bills for a long time and I'll tell you right now how it'll play out.

1. We will get pounded by New England. The Bills love making us feel terrible and losing to New England is just what the doctor ordered. Plus, the Bills love us to hit an all time low before they restore hope. 3 division losses in a row will have most Bills fans jumping off the roof.

2. At 5-4 with 3 straight losses, I'll be pulling my hair out and I'll be ready to quit watching football. The Bills will realize that losing more games in a row won't really amp up my torture. They'll know that I'll be numb already. That's just not fun for them, they like to see me reaching for the Razor Blades. So they'll take this oppritunity to amp up the excitemnt to make sure that they can slam me back to earth again. Solution, easy, After the New England loss, the Bills will win 3 games in a row. Cleveland at home in impressive fashion, a close one in KC and a romp over San Fran.

3. Now we're back to 8-4 and I'm back in. I'm betting my mortgage payment on an AFC East title and a first round bye. Life is good. And the Bills love it because now they know they can crush me again. They'll add insult to the injury that is the Toronto game and be swept by the Dolphins. A game that we would no doubt win if it were in Buffalo. They'll follow that up with a disaster in New York against the Jets to go 8-6.

4. At this point I'll be fully grey. The day after the Jets game I'll be praying for the off-season. By that Friday I'll be thinking about wild card possibilities. The Bills will see one more chance to make me miserable. They'll man up and beat Denver in Denver. The improbable win, just like last year in Washington. Holy crap we're 9-6. No division for us, but if we beat New England at home and 2 other teams lose, we'll make the playoffs!

5. The Bills contact the NFL and beg them to put the game on Sunday night because of the playoff implications. That and they know that when we lose in Primetime, I may kill myself on National TV. That afternoon at the Tailgate we'll realize that both the Jets and Baltimore have lost, meaning that all we need to do is beat New England and we're in the playoffs. Basically this is a playoff game for us. And of course, we will lose by 20 points!

Another successful season. They made it interesting and they sent me to the brink of insanity.

Go Bills!

Patti120
11-03-2008, 12:41 PM
LOL! That's hilarious!

raphael120
11-03-2008, 12:47 PM
Sad part is, I can totally see all that happening! Hahaha.

bills_7
11-03-2008, 01:07 PM
great thread

Discotrish
11-03-2008, 01:10 PM
Based on Pat's track record Obama will lose.

Patti

Patrick76777
11-03-2008, 01:14 PM
Based on Pat's track record Obama will lose.

Patti

You're right. I'm almost counting on it.

raphael120
11-03-2008, 01:19 PM
This team is overrated. We can pick off the weak pathetic teams with their coaches in the hot seat, but when it comes to middle of the pack teams, we can barely hold their jocks.

Speaking of overrated.. Whitner, Stroud, Oline, especially Peters, Jauron, Evans, Edwards, Mitchell, etc, etc...

Historian
11-03-2008, 03:20 PM
They'll man up and beat Denver in Denver. The improbable win, just like last year in Washington.

Where they haven't won since 1967?

I doubt it.

Night Train
11-03-2008, 05:14 PM
The Bills will realize that losing more games in a row won't really amp up my torture. They'll know that I'll be numb already. That's just not fun for them, they like to see me reaching for the Razor Blades. So they'll take this oppritunity to amp up the excitemnt to make sure that they can slam me back to earth again.

:rofl:

Then you declare yourself the most intelligent poster on the board, say "I called it" and declare all the other fans stupid for supporting the Bills. Just completely crash & burn, like a few here love doing. :up:

Mudflap1
11-03-2008, 05:19 PM
This is a fantastic post Pat! I have to hand it to you, it's exactly how I feel and I can totally see all of it happening.

Jon

TheBrownBear
11-03-2008, 05:21 PM
I *heart* this thread.

SpillerThrills
11-03-2008, 05:27 PM
2. At 5-4 with 3 straight losses, I'll be pulling my hair out and I'll be ready to quit watching football.

if I wasn't already looking like Mr. Clean I'd be right with ya on this one!:whoosh:

Oaf
11-03-2008, 05:47 PM
Official nomination for HOF Thread!

:love: