PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Schobel

ZacGriffi~82
11-03-2008, 05:08 PM
It's become popular to question how good this guy is over the past two seasons. When he is in the game, his presence might not jump out at you but it sure as hell does when he isn't in the game. We are missing him badly.

mchurchfie
11-03-2008, 06:05 PM
We've been last every defensive category over the last two years.

raphael120
11-04-2008, 12:04 AM
well schobel's foot injury is going to require surgery so he'll most likely be out the rest of the season unless we get to the playoffs

OpIv37
11-04-2008, 07:55 AM
It's become popular to question how good this guy is over the past two seasons. When he is in the game, his presence might not jump out at you but it sure as hell does when he isn't in the game. We are missing him badly.

That doesn't mean he's good. It means Denney is that much worse.

HHURRICANE
11-04-2008, 07:57 AM
well schobel's foot injury is going to require surgery so he'll most likely be out the rest of the season unless we get to the playoffs

I missed this. Is this true or are you speculating?

psubills62
11-04-2008, 08:16 AM

Sounds like speculation to me. If it was going to require surgery then why didn't he have the surgery right away?

raphael120
11-04-2008, 11:18 AM
Sounds like speculation to me. If it was going to require surgery then why didn't he have the surgery right away?

They wanted to see if it healed by itself but obviously it's not. Check out the buffalo news article:

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/482947.html?imw=Y

gr8slayer
11-04-2008, 11:21 AM
Don't need him right? All the arm chair experts said that he sucked, was overpaid, and needed to be replaced long ago so this should be a good thing right.

RockStar36
11-04-2008, 11:23 AM
Don't need him right? All the arm chair experts said that he sucked, was overpaid, and needed to be replaced long ago so this should be a good thing right.

It would be a good thing assuming they had somebody worthwhile to replace him, but as you know, they don't.