PDA

View Full Version : COME ON GUYS!!!

BillsWin
11-03-2008, 06:55 PM
We are 5-3. Above .500

and we have the chance at beating the Patriots this week and being a good 6-3!!!

Lets go!!!!

:dance3:

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

The Bills make me wanna shout! Kick my heels up and SHOUT! :rocker:

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Hey hey hey hey! :party:

HEY HEY HEY HEY!

LETS GO BUFFALO! LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon:

eh who am I kidding, you guys have no team spirit after 3 losses in 8 games....

Does anyone else still billieve?

VeggieMan14
11-03-2008, 06:58 PM
I BILLIEVE I BILLIEVE

16-3 OR BUST

THE BILLS MAKE ME WANNA SHOUT EY EY EY EY:band:

EY EY EY EY:band:

LETS GO BUFFALO :band:

LETS GO BUFFALO:band:

BillsWin
11-03-2008, 07:00 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! ATTA BABY! *slaps ass* *hands a beer*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO BILLS! GO BILLS!!!!!!

VeggieMan14
11-03-2008, 07:01 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! ATTA BABY! *slaps ass* *hands a beer*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO BILLS! GO BILLS!!!!!!
Right Back atcha Baby WOO :gobills:

BuffaloBillsStampede
11-03-2008, 07:13 PM
IM WITH YOU GUYS!!!! WE ARE STILL TIED FOR FIRST AND TAKE SOLE POSESSION BACK SUNDAY!!!!

VeggieMan14
11-03-2008, 07:28 PM
IM WITH YOU GUYS!!!! WE ARE STILL TIED FOR FIRST AND TAKE SOLE POSESSION BACK SUNDAY!!!! ALRIGHT ATTA BOY WHO ELSE IS HOPPIN ON THE BANDWAGN?

BillsWin
11-03-2008, 09:36 PM
ALRIGHT ATTA BOY WHO ELSE IS HOPPIN ON THE BANDWAGN?

not many but oh well! We are the true fans!

T-Long
11-03-2008, 09:52 PM
WOO HOO!!! Now I'm pumped up again!!!!

Typ0
11-03-2008, 10:03 PM
I think there is a good chance we blew our playoff berth on sunday. That makes me sad.

M
11-03-2008, 10:05 PM
I still BILLIEVE! :gobills:

BillsWin
11-03-2008, 10:06 PM
I think there is a good chance we blew our playoff berth on sunday. That makes me sad.

wrong thread for that talk bud.

THIS IS ALL BILLS ALL GOOD!

psubills62
11-03-2008, 10:09 PM
Dang right I still billieve. You'd think this team was winless with the way people acted around here. I got sick of it at the BB.com MB's, but now it's over here too. Here's to hopefully seeing a win in Foxborough next Sunday!

tat2dmike77
11-03-2008, 10:14 PM
It ain't over yet. I've been driving this bandwagon since 82 when i was 5 and no plans to ever give up or jump off like alot of the "realist" on here.

BillsWin
11-03-2008, 10:15 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! WE GOT THREE MORE!!!!!

WHO ELSE HAS THE BILLS FEVER!!!???

OpIv37
11-03-2008, 10:16 PM
It ain't over yet. I've been driving this bandwagon since 82 when i was 5 and no plans to ever give up or jump off like alot of the "realist" on here.

I'm glad I don't live in your world of ignorance where the only choices are "blind homerism" or "jumping off the bandwagon".

tat2dmike77
11-03-2008, 10:16 PM
Dang right I still billieve. You'd think this team was winless with the way people acted around here. I got sick of it at the BB.com MB's, but now it's over here too. Here's to hopefully seeing a win in Foxborough next Sunday!

It's like that here all the time. We have alot of experts here who DVR the games and watch them over and over again and tell us how much of an expert they are because they watch the games over and over again. I tell them how vagina feels. With all the experts here i don't see why RW doesn't hire people from here.

tat2dmike77
11-03-2008, 10:18 PM
I'm glad I don't live in your world of ignorance where the only choices are "blind homerism" or "jumping off the bandwagon".

SCREW YOU

It's football it's not like my life depends on the outcome of Bills games. Yes it is nice when they win and i do enjoy watching games more. But i am sick of you calling me a homer and saying i live in a world of ignorance. Sorry my world doesn't revolve around Buffalo Bills football.

OpIv37
11-03-2008, 10:19 PM
It's like that here all the time. We have alot of experts here who DVR the games and watch them over and over again and tell us how much of an expert they are because they watch the games over and over again. I tell them how vagina feels. With all the experts here i don't see why RW doesn't hire people from here.

yeah, all the people who were critical of this team were so wrong. That's why we just lost consecutive games to division opponents and looked like **** doing it. You like to criticize people who actually watch the games and try to make some intelligent predictions, meanwhile your whole argument is "I love the Bills so they're gonna win! WWHOOOOOOO!!!!!". Pathetic.

OpIv37
11-03-2008, 10:20 PM
SCREW YOU

It's football it's not like my life depends on the outcome of Bills games. Yes it is nice when they win and i do enjoy watching games more. But i am sick of you calling me a homer and saying i live in a world of ignorance. Sorry my world doesn't revolve around Buffalo Bills football.

The next time you accuse me of not being a fan, this post will come back to haunt you.

tat2dmike77
11-03-2008, 10:25 PM
yeah, all the people who were critical of this team were so wrong. That's why we just lost consecutive games to division opponents and looked like **** doing it. You like to criticize people who actually watch the games and try to make some intelligent predictions, meanwhile your whole argument is "I love the Bills so they're gonna win! WWHOOOOOOO!!!!!". Pathetic.

Keep calling me pathetic and a dumb homer. I don't care. It must suck living in your world where you are so negative. Nobody forced you to come into this thread. Yet here you are dumping on people who think the team can win. You just can't stand the fact that not everyone thinks the bills suck. I forgot you're and expert and you know everything about this team. Me i'm to stupid to see what is wrong with the team. Because you are a football god.

tat2dmike77
11-03-2008, 10:27 PM
The next time you accuse me of not being a fan, this post will come back to haunt you.

Did i say OP is not a fan no i did not. Why do you twist everything around? Do you just like the attention? Or are you naturally a dick all the time?

OpIv37
11-03-2008, 10:31 PM
Keep calling me pathetic and a dumb homer. I don't care. It must suck living in your world where you are so negative. Nobody forced you to come into this thread. Yet here you are dumping on people who think the team can win. You just can't stand the fact that not everyone thinks the bills suck. I forgot you're and expert and you know everything about this team. Me i'm to stupid to see what is wrong with the team. Because you are a football god.

I'm not negative. I'm realistic. Yes, I say negative things about the Bills, because the reality is that sometimes (most of the time) the Bills aren't as good as we'd like them to be. This has nothing to do with me being an expert. I'm far from an expert. But I do watch the games and try to be somewhat objective about what happens on the field, and I'm not afraid to call the team out just because the logo on their helmet is the same as the logo on my T-shirt. You sit there and you criticize what I say as being an "expert" yet you never have a good response to it. Stop and think about that.

And it doesn't bother me that not everyone thinks the Bills suck. It bothers me that people can't separate what they want to happen from what's likely to happen. It bothers me that people ignorantly choose to ignore all this team's problems simply because they like the team. And it bothers me even more when people like BillsWin accuse anyone who refuses to do that of "not being a real fan."

OpIv37
11-03-2008, 10:33 PM
Did i say OP is not a fan no i did not. Why do you twist everything around? Do you just like the attention? Or are you naturally a dick all the time?

I really could give a **** about message board attention.

I turn into a dick pretty damn quick when I watch my team get their asses handed to them by their rivals two weeks in a row, then I have to read a bunch of morons going "WOOOO! We can still beat the Patriots in Foxborough!"

But it's partially my own fault. I didn't have to open this thread.

VeggieMan14
11-03-2008, 10:34 PM
come on play nice children this thread is supposed to be happy the Bills are the best kinda stuff:drama:

OpIv37
11-03-2008, 10:37 PM
come on play nice children this thread is supposed to be happy the Bills are the best kinda stuff:drama:

I said my piece. I'm done. I'll let you guys play cheerleader now.

VeggieMan14
11-03-2008, 10:40 PM
I said my piece. I'm done. I'll let you guys play cheerleader now.thank you... LETS GO BUFFALO LETS GO BUFFALO :band: :rocker:

tat2dmike77
11-03-2008, 10:42 PM
I'm not negative. I'm realistic. Yes, I say negative things about the Bills, because the reality is that sometimes (most of the time) the Bills aren't as good as we'd like them to be. This has nothing to do with me being an expert. I'm far from an expert. But I do watch the games and try to be somewhat objective about what happens on the field, and I'm not afraid to call the team out just because the logo on their helmet is the same as the logo on my T-shirt. You sit there and you criticize what I say as being an "expert" yet you never have a good response to it. Stop and think about that.

And it doesn't bother me that not everyone thinks the Bills suck. It bothers me that people can't separate what they want to happen from what's likely to happen. It bothers me that people ignorantly choose to ignore all this team's problems simply because they like the team. And it bothers me even more when people like BillsWin accuse anyone who refuses to do that of "not being a real fan."

Because arguing with you is like arguing with a brick wall. You see only the negative. I see a team that could win this sunday against a NE team that has been just as streaky as the Bills. I see a team that could be 1-2 in the division after sunday. You have already thrown in the towel and are convinced that this team will go 0-6 in the division. Also i don't see the point in arguing about football with you because no matter what i say you will always have something negative to say about everything.

You want to label me as a homer yet not once have you ever asked what i really thought of this team. I know whats wrong with the team but i try to look at the bright side of life. I have to i have enough medical problems that if i looked at doom and gloom my life would suck even more. At the start of the season i thought this team would be 8-8. Am i happy with the Jauron extension no i am not. Look at what cleveland did with anderson. Now they are regretting that choice. I know the secondary is average at best and thats on a good day.

But i like to think that things will work out. If games were supposed to turn out the way everyone thought they would then there would be no sense in playing them. Breaks in a game happen players make plays and it can happen at given moment. Thats what i hope and believe in for every game. I know the run game is poor right now but i like to think that this week will be different and so far every week i have been dissapointed.

So don't sit there and tell me that i have no good responses i just refuse to argue with you because i have seen everyone else here do it and you always have a negative response for everything. And besides i believe you are entitled to your opinion and so am i. So we can just agree to disagree.

BillsWin
11-03-2008, 10:51 PM
Haha OP! you sir, are an ass.

but I enjoy some of your posts. SOME...

As for WOOOOO I love the Bills so theyre gunna win. that isnt my argument.

The Bills are going to win because McGee has had two games to recooperate and adjust back to playing form.

Without a run game (Thanks to Stroud/ injuries to their RBs) The game will rest on Matt Cassel vs. Trent Edwards.

Ill take Edwards in this battle of young QBs.

The Bills need a win here, and nothing is more dangerous than an angry young team with there backs against the wall. The Bills have the phycological edge in this one.

Marshawn Lynch has a week to recover, (The flu sucks.)

Fine is another threat we now know we have and can use.

Schobel MAY be back (I hope he is.)

Butler MAY be back (def could use him.)

There is more but it is late, im tired, lets all get along and root for our team! savvy?