PDA

View Full Version : Bring back Dick Labeau

lmcshadow
11-03-2008, 10:45 PM
Seeing everyone dont have confidence in our defence....lets all get together and reakky up who you feel will be the perfect fit....I like Labeau:rockon:

tat2dmike77
11-03-2008, 10:47 PM
Cotrell is available again :idunno:

Typ0
11-03-2008, 11:12 PM
we cannot change defenses retooling will take a few years. We need to stand fast and kick some ass in the next two years.

Lexwhat
11-04-2008, 02:21 AM
So Lebeau would leave the Steelers Top 5 defense, and make a lateral move to come here? Maybe you're asking a hypothetical question ...

If this was last year, I would've gone after Greg Blanche (now the Redskins D-Coordinator). I think Blanche gets consideration for a head coach position in the near future ...

After this season (I doubt Fewell gets fired since Jauron is too loyal), I'd like to take a look at Dom Capers.

Mike Waufle (Giants D-Line coach) has earned respect for his work, but I'm not sure if hes coordinator worthy or not ...

Night Train
11-04-2008, 04:52 AM
He turned us down to return to Pittsburgh a few years back when Marv took over. He's about 70 and will retire in the next couple of years.

Next dream.

billsburgh
11-04-2008, 08:48 AM
After this season (I doubt Fewell gets fired since Jauron is too loyal),
This is really too bad. Fewell was given alot more weapons to work with this year and its' still the same old, same old.

RockStar36
11-04-2008, 09:38 AM
Dick isn't leaving Pittsburgh. When he left Buffalo initially to go to Pittsburgh it was because he really wanted to work there. He basically had the same position in Buffalo but simply chose Pittsburgh because he liked it more. Why would he just get up and leave from his current job that he likes to come back?

justasportsfan
11-04-2008, 09:43 AM
Dick isn't leaving Pittsburgh. When he left Buffalo initially to go to Pittsburgh it was because he really wanted to work there. He basically had the same position in Buffalo but simply chose Pittsburgh because he liked it more. Why would he just get up and leave from his current job that he likes to come back?
Lebeau was not the DC here like he is now in PItts. Gray was. Dick was just a consultant who was responsible for making Gray look like he knew what he was doing .

gr8slayer
11-04-2008, 10:25 AM
Why would you leave an organization like the Steelers to go to an organization like the Bills? Talk about a downgrade.

jamze132
11-04-2008, 10:28 AM
Whatever happens in the offseason, Fewell needs a new zipcode.