PDA

View Full Version : players talk about start of 2003 mini camp

TypicalBill
05-02-2003, 02:06 PM
New faces and old faces met for the first time as the veterans and rookies took the field together for the first time on Friday, May 2nd at the Bills Training Facility. For most it was the first opportunity to meet face to face. Following the first session the players shared their thoughts, their predictions and their excitement for the 2003 season.)

Alex Van Pelt

"There were a lot of new faces out there today. We made a lot of moves last year bringing Drew (Bledsoe) and Kevin (Gilbride's) offense with Eric (Moulds) and company- we had the weapons to get it done on the offensive side of the ball. Now we have our defensive side of the ball all ready. I'm excited where we are headed."

Sam Gash

"It's fun being around all these young guys and feeling all the energy. It reminds me a lot of when I first down to Baltimore when we won the Superbowl. The energy that everyone is exuding is amazing."

"I really enjoyed it up here. The fans are outstanding. My wife is from here and everything worked out well. The situation is good with a young team, all the free agent acquisitions- bringing in Sam Adams who I played with down in Baltimore, Takeo, Poesy, Izell- I knew it was going to be special. I also talked to Ruben (Brown) quite a bit and he told me that they (the Bills) had something working up here. I knew I would enjoy being back up. I'm excited to get this thing going."

More.. (http://www.buffalobills.com/news/index.cfm?cont_id=179234)

:movie:

TypicalBill
05-02-2003, 03:15 PM
Olandis Gary "We did pick a great RB at that pick with Willis (McGahee). I think it'll be a steal for us. In football if you weren't a competitor you wouldn't be in the league long. That's why we are here, we are going to learn from each other and compete."

:up:

DraftBoy
05-02-2003, 04:09 PM
That a way Olandis show them how you should react to McGahee

superbills
05-03-2003, 09:23 PM
Gotta love a guy who talks about "Us" instead of "Me".

Bring on the season baby!

LABillsFan
05-03-2003, 10:32 PM
Morris even had good things to say!!!