PDA

View Full Version : Attention Fair Weather Fans and Negative People

BillsWin
11-04-2008, 03:14 PM
Go ahead and jump off the band wagon. Go ahead and take back what you said when we were undefeated. Go ahead and take back what you said after we beat San Diego.

Go ahead and criticize us fans for still being happy and excited.

Go ahead and call out coaches and players when you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Go ahead and call a first or second round draft pick a bust after a half a season.

Go ahead and give up.

Go ahead and hop off the wagon.

We will make sure there is no seat left when the Bills beat New England sunday...

OP this isn't addressed towards you. you were always negative.

and this is even more towards bb.com it is a mess over there.

SquishDaFish
11-04-2008, 03:22 PM
:clap:

RedEyE
11-04-2008, 03:25 PM
The NE game is a MUST WIN game.

If the Bills lose Sunday, I can honestly say that the bandwagon won't have much road to travel down no matter how full it is.

Pinkerton Security
11-04-2008, 03:30 PM

If the Bills lose Sunday, I can honestly say that the bandwagon won't have much road to travel down no matter how full it is.

its ok, ill be riding it even if it runs off the edge of a cliff into the depths of hell. BILLS FOREVER!

but ya, why dont we just win anyways so we all dont need to worry about that?

thenry20
11-04-2008, 03:51 PM

The next FOUR divisional games are must wins!!! Lose any of them and playoff hopes are officially dead.

BTW, I just LOLLED to the point of urinating myself at the original poster for his "post".

He's the only fan here happy losing to crappy teams and loves the run game and blames TE for all of our losses. Wow. Nice.

VeggieMan14
11-04-2008, 04:25 PM
Bills for life man i started liking this team when Drew Bledsoe was traded to the team... yea you heard me BLEDSOE nothing is making me jump off this bandwagon ppl piss me off that keep bringin negativy GO BILLS :gobills:

BillsOwnAll
11-04-2008, 04:27 PM
We have a pretty easy schedule here on out..id say 2 division wins gets us in the playoffs.

BillsWin
11-04-2008, 04:39 PM
The next FOUR divisional games are must wins!!! Lose any of them and playoff hopes are officially dead.

BTW, I just LOLLED to the point of urinating myself at the original poster for his "post".

He's the only fan here happy losing to crappy teams and loves the run game and blames TE for all of our losses. Wow. Nice.
Edited: Personal attacks are a TOS violation and will not be tolerated. ~shelby

Im not happy losing to crappy teams. (we havent lost to a bottom team yet (dolphins dont even count they are beating good teams))

Our run game is not existent (I HAVE BEEN QOUTED SAYING THIS)

and I dont blame TE for all our losses althought the tournovers KILLED US. If you are referring to my "can Edwards get it together" post reread it. I said the past 2 games he has looked less than what he can play. I dont throw blame.

BillsWin
11-04-2008, 04:40 PM
Bills for life man i started liking this team when Drew Bledsoe was traded to the team... yea you heard me BLEDSOE nothing is making me jump off this bandwagon ppl piss me off that keep bringin negativy GO BILLS :gobills:

I started a lil bit before you and could never get away from this team. born into it.

raphael120
11-04-2008, 04:41 PM
Lynch is on pace for under 1000 yards this year. What the **** is exciting about that?

BillsWin
11-04-2008, 04:42 PM
Lynch is on pace for under 1000 yards this year. What the **** is exciting about that?

I never said it was exciting. the guy is an ass.

feldspar
11-04-2008, 04:45 PM
Go ahead and jump off the band wagon. Go ahead and take back what you said when we were undefeated. Go ahead and take back what you said after we beat San Diego.

Go ahead and criticize us fans for still being happy and excited.

Go ahead and call out coaches and players when you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Go ahead and call a first or second round draft pick a bust after a half a season.

Go ahead and give up.

Go ahead and hop off the wagon.

We will make sure there is no seat left when the Bills beat New England sunday...

OP this isn't addressed towards you. you were always negative.

and this is even more towards bb.com it is a mess over there.

Nobody tells me what I can say about this team, and nobody has the right or ability to kick me away from the team...if there is such a thing. I've been following this team for 30 years.

The Bills deserve some negative things being said about them. Everything is NOT ok, so don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining. Do you suggest we shut our eyes and smile about losing 2 consecutive division games and 3 of the last 4 games? Are "real" fans happy about that? Maybe real stupid fans are.

Use your head, dude. If we lose next week, the Bills can very well be in last place in the division while being 0-3 in the division. The future will NOT be bright with a loss next week. If you don't like it when people vent about these facts, YOU can take a hike.

I'm not really worried about you confiscating my fanhood.

Things aren't looking good right now. It's up to the team to stay positive. What I say or think has no bearing on what happens. If they give me something to cheer about, I'll cheer. If they stink up the joint, I'll complain. That's the way it is. Take your head out of the sand because that's not going to change with your gay little half-assed pep talk slash threat.

Mudflap1
11-04-2008, 04:45 PM
I'm with the Bills until the end... BUT, they really crapped the bed the last two weeks by getting us excited this season, then losing two winnable (and hugely important) games against the Jets and Carp. And, if history is any indicator (as well as common sense), the Patriots game will not be much better.

Jon

Lexwhat
11-04-2008, 04:53 PM
this post was edited for a TOS violation

You're a new guy here. If you keep talking like that, you're not gonna be here long.

You will quickly get banned if you try to pull this name-calling crap.

gr8slayer
11-04-2008, 04:57 PM
The Bills deserve every bit of criticism they are getting right now. The 4-0 start was the luck of the draw getting to play extremely inferior teams, now that the Bills are having to play real teams they are showing their true colors. Now the Bills are getting hit by the injury bug, it would not surprise me a bit if the Bills finish dead last in the east. They simply aren't a very good team.

DynaPaul
11-04-2008, 05:49 PM
I'm not hopping off the wagon but I really don't want to talk about that Jets game. I don't understand how some of you are saying that the NE game this weekend is already a loss. We'll see what happens, you never know.

SABURZFAN
11-05-2008, 07:27 AM
Nobody tells me what I can say about this team, and nobody has the right or ability to kick me away from the team...if there is such a thing. I've been following this team for 30 years.

The Bills deserve some negative things being said about them. Everything is NOT ok, so don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining. Do you suggest we shut our eyes and smile about losing 2 consecutive division games and 3 of the last 4 games? Are "real" fans happy about that? Maybe real stupid fans are.

Use your head, dude. If we lose next week, the Bills can very well be in last place in the division while being 0-3 in the division. The future will NOT be bright with a loss next week. If you don't like it when people vent about these facts, YOU can take a hike.

I'm not really worried about you confiscating my fanhood.

Things aren't looking good right now. It's up to the team to stay positive. What I say or think has no bearing on what happens. If they give me something to cheer about, I'll cheer. If they stink up the joint, I'll complain. That's the way it is. Take your head out of the sand because that's not going to change with your gay little half-assed pep talk slash threat.

great post. couldn't have said it better myself. :bf1: