PDA

View Full Version : TMQ

naugem
11-04-2008, 04:58 PM
When you read it that way, it explains quite well why we lost...

From the fourth quarter of their previous game through this week's game against the Jets, Buffalo had these possession results: interception, fumble, safety, fumble, muffed punt, touchdown, fumble, interception, turnover on downs, punt, field goal, missed field goal, interception.

Link (http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=easterbrook/081104)

Pinkerton Security
11-04-2008, 06:42 PM
man, stealing my TMQ-promoting thunder. it is very illuminating though, to see the terrible-ness that we've put up. And the sad part is we were still in each game. That is the reason, though, that I am still optimistic. If those were our possessions last year, the other team would be putting up 35+ every game.

SabreEleven
11-04-2008, 06:46 PM
The cheerleader of the week is HOT!!!!!!!!

Discotrish
11-05-2008, 08:10 AM
All momentum changers (or killers) except the punt.

Patti

Boomstick
11-05-2008, 05:26 PM
The cheerleader of the week is HOT!!!!!!!!
Yeah she is!

yordad
11-05-2008, 11:09 PM
"Meanwhile, Buffalo opened the season 4-0 and has since gone 1-3; the Bills have been incredibly careless with the football in successive division losses to Miami and Jersey/B -- and in the NFL, division losses hurt more than other kinds of losses. Against the Jets, Buffalo rushed for a mere 30 yards, at home, while the Bills' offensive line allowed five sacks. Left tackle Jason Peters, who made the Pro Bowl in 2007, has looked awful this season after staging a classless training-camp holdout despite having three years left on his contract. Peters' silly holdout, followed by poor play, has dropped him out of the ranks of elite tackles and may cost him many millions of dollars down the road, to say nothing of hurting his team. And what of coach Dick "Cheerio, Chaps" Jauron? Two weeks ago, when Buffalo was 5-1, the Bills' management gave Jauron a lavish contract extension -- despite Jauron having a career record of 55-68 on the day the extension was agreed to. Now he's 55-70. Has Jauron been paying more attention to his purse than his team? Since the contract extension, the Bills have played two stinker games, and in both seemed poorly prepared."

Stewie
11-06-2008, 06:56 AM
I disagree that the bills have been poorly prepared. If we hold on to the ball and score in the redzone, we win at least the jets game, and possibly the miami game too.

You can't win turning the ball over 3 times a game. And I don't blame those turnovers on the coaching staff.