PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Denney SUCKS ASS!

Turbo.GUN.Hawk!
11-05-2008, 10:35 AM
I'm sorry if something like this has already been posted but I didn't find anything in the first two pages.

He keeps biting in every ******* fake resulting in big plays of the opposing teams and he is not able to put any pressure in the qb at all!

Many people here talk about how much Schobel's overall performance has dropped in the last two seasons but honestly the D-line is lost without him and Denney as a starter.

Considering Ellis is no way ready to play and we don't have any other decent replacement I wonder if there is any free agent that could do the job just a little better.

I really hope Schobel gets healthy and also I really want the Bills to draft a stud pass-rushing DE in April.

OpIv37
11-05-2008, 10:40 AM
we're not going to find any FA's better than Denney and Ellis at this point, unfortunately.

In regards to biting on fakes, the ENTIRE defense bit on EVERY fake the last two weeks, so it's not just Denney. Again, that's not to make excuses for him because each player has to take responsibility for their own performance. But I'm thinking the coaching has to come into play because our defenders are just streaking upfield without any regard for reverses or play fakes and we're paying the price.

The King
11-05-2008, 10:42 AM
Ryan?

Pinkerton Security
11-05-2008, 10:43 AM
ya that friggin Ron Denney....what a loser. Wait we have a Ron Denney? he must really suck if i've never heard of him

Honestly though, as Op stated, what else are we gonna get?

OpIv37
11-05-2008, 10:43 AM
Ryan?

ha I didn't even catch that.

He must be from the Deep South- with that drawl, they pronounce "Ron" and "Ryan" the same anyway.

Ebenezer
11-05-2008, 10:45 AM
Don't you know that Bruce Smith DE's grow on trees in my backyard.

Turbo.GUN.Hawk!
11-05-2008, 10:47 AM
Bah, I don't give a dam*n about his name... I can't even edit the title thread lol. And yes, I'm from the deep south.

Kelsay had a horrible game against the Dolphins but well I think he is still much better than Denney.

The King
11-05-2008, 10:51 AM
Kelsay had a horrible game against the Dolphins but well I think he is still much better than Denney.

Ahh Yes. Carl Kelsay

OpIv37
11-05-2008, 10:53 AM
Kelsay actually played well against Seattle and sucked ever since.

DraftBoy
11-05-2008, 11:10 AM
ha I didn't even catch that.

He must be from the Deep South- with that drawl, they pronounce "Ron" and "Ryan" the same anyway.

Keep talking smack about the South and Im going to fly up to MD and kick you in the nads!

mchurchfie
11-05-2008, 11:40 AM
I'm sorry if something like this has already been posted but I didn't find anything in the first two pages.

He keeps biting in every ******* fake resulting in big plays of the opposing teams and he is not able to put any pressure in the qb at all!

Many people here talk about how much Schobel's overall performance has dropped in the last two seasons but honestly the D-line is lost without him and Denney as a starter.

Considering Ellis is no way ready to play and we don't have any other decent replacement I wonder if there is any free agent that could do the job just a little better.

I really hope Schobel gets healthy and also I really want the Bills to draft a stud pass-rushing DE in April.
If you look on the other side you will find the mirror image of what you described, Kelsay. They bite on everything, they never play the ball, and they are both ****ty tacklers.

OpIv37
11-05-2008, 11:42 AM
Keep talking smack about the South and Im going to fly up to MD and kick you in the nads!

Good thing you'll be stuck in DC traffic trying to get from MD to my place in VA. That will give me time to buy a cup.

THATHURMANATOR
11-05-2008, 11:50 AM
Who is Ron Denney?

Pinkerton Security
11-05-2008, 11:53 AM
Who is Ron Denney?

http://www.bluffton.edu/stuorg/wbwh/staff/images/rond.jpg

http://www.bluffton.edu/stuorg/wbwh/staff/ron_d.html

Looks like a really butch woman...no wonder he sucks!

mchurchfie
11-05-2008, 11:56 AM
He could probably tackle better.

DraftBoy
11-05-2008, 11:59 AM
Good thing you'll be stuck in DC traffic trying to get from MD to my place in VA. That will give me time to buy a cup.

****ing traffic!

Oaf
11-05-2008, 12:02 PM
Chris Kelsay. Sucks. He could not make a single stop against the run and maybe had one pressure the whole game.

mchurchfie
11-05-2008, 12:10 PM
Chris Kelsay. Sucks.
Understatement of the day.

The Jokeman
11-05-2008, 02:40 PM
Ahh Yes. Carl Kelsay
Don't you mean his brother Chad?

Oaf
11-05-2008, 02:45 PM
Understatement of the day.
Seriously, this "captain" should just hang up his cleats and be a motivational speaker or something.

Or just retire with that contract we gave him. :mad:

I still don't understand how Ellis could do worse than our current DE production unless he ran the ball against us himself.

yordad
11-05-2008, 02:48 PM
Yeah, the entire D bit on the fakes, but it is Ron's job to contain. I mean Ryan's.

Night Train
11-05-2008, 02:52 PM
Where is Eric Schobel, while all this is happening !

yordad
11-05-2008, 03:36 PM
Where is Eric Schobel, while all this is happening !He has his foot in a boat. I mean in a boot.

X-Era
11-05-2008, 03:59 PM

I agree, screw him... whoever Ron Denney is.

HHURRICANE
11-06-2008, 07:40 AM
Don't you know that Bruce Smith DE's grow on trees in my backyard.

The Bills ignored the fact that they needed to start upgrading the position when they re-did the Schobel contract.

Sorry, but no excuses. Yes, people are spoiled with having a Bruce Smith here at one time but serioulsy we suck at DE.

Mad Max
11-06-2008, 11:24 PM

Who's Eric? The only Schobel on our team is Erin.

Mad Max
11-06-2008, 11:28 PM

northernbillfan
11-07-2008, 12:52 AM
Bah, I don't give a dam*n about his name... I can't even edit the title thread lol. And yes, I'm from the deep south.

Kelsay had a horrible game against the Dolphins but well I think he is still much better than Denney.Fixed it for ya.