• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Zone Exclusive: Kevin Shenoy

Here's this weeks installment from one of the Zone's more popular writers. The weekly "One Fan's View"

Like many of you, I thought about this game quite a bit on Saturday. One reason was because I was driving from Columbus,OH to Buffalo. My Brother-in Law Ben made us Godparents to his son, Patrick. Then I drove 5 hours from his place to my parents for the game. On that drive, I kept thinking, “Would I trade a Bills win for the candidate that I want to win the Presidency to actually win this week?” Country First?

Editor's note: This article was written prior to the outcome of Tuesday's election

Full article
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• B-DON
    hi
    • Mar 2004

Re: Zone Exclusive: Kevin Shenoy

So did your candidate win?

Comment

• trapezeus
      Legendary Zoner
      • Oct 2004

He did win. Being a guy who tends to go democrat and being a lifelong Bills/sabres fan isn't easy on a guy.

I tell you this though, if the bills bring down the patriots, i'll be even happier. It will be like the american's beating the russians in lake placid.

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

Bills win > Election
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• trapezeus
          Legendary Zoner
          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by mybills
          Bills win > Election
          This is true, because the new president will have only been the president for less than a month when the Bills are Super Bowl winners.

See, hope is in the air.

Comment

• B-DON
            hi
            • Mar 2004

Great choice!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X