PDA

View Full Version : Zone Exclusive: Kevin Shenoy

northernbillfan
11-05-2008, 11:36 AM
Here's this weeks installment from one of the Zone's more popular writers. The weekly "One Fan's View"

Like many of you, I thought about this game quite a bit on Saturday. One reason was because I was driving from Columbus,OH to Buffalo. My Brother-in Law Ben made us Godparents to his son, Patrick. Then I drove 5 hours from his place to my parents for the game. On that drive, I kept thinking, “Would I trade a Bills win for the candidate that I want to win the Presidency to actually win this week?” Country First?

Editor's note: This article was written prior to the outcome of Tuesday's election

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2008/11/05/one_fans_view_blame_dick_baby.php)

B-DON
11-05-2008, 03:58 PM
So did your candidate win?

trapezeus
11-05-2008, 04:13 PM
He did win. Being a guy who tends to go democrat and being a lifelong Bills/sabres fan isn't easy on a guy.

I tell you this though, if the bills bring down the patriots, i'll be even happier. It will be like the american's beating the russians in lake placid.

mybills
11-06-2008, 11:07 AM
Bills win > Election

trapezeus
11-06-2008, 11:49 AM
Bills win > Election

This is true, because the new president will have only been the president for less than a month when the Bills are Super Bowl winners.

See, hope is in the air.

B-DON
11-06-2008, 06:56 PM
Great choice!!!!