PDA

View Full Version : Reward for information leading to our missing SS starting

Marvelous
11-05-2008, 02:29 PM
Has anyone seen George Wilson? The Co-Star of monday night against Cowgirls.

--Everytime i see George Wilson start he makes plays. So why isn't he atleast our FS. He can't be gettting beat out by Ko SImpson right?

---Curious to what Zoners think of George Wilson and should he be in our starting lineup. ESP Atleast untill Donte Whitner returns right???

yordad
11-05-2008, 02:31 PM
Sure. Ko has looked bad. But, I do worry starting a Scott-Wilson tandem.

streetkings01
11-05-2008, 02:58 PM
Wilson blows! I wish people would stop making him out to be this playmaker.....his 2 INT and 1 FR came off.....

#1 - Horrible Romo overthrow that he returned for an INT
#2 - Hail Mary INT at the end of the Jets game
#3 - Beck follie fumble that he returned for an INT

The guy is not a playmaker and sucks in coverage.....his tackling is also very suspect!

Nighthawk
11-05-2008, 05:37 PM
Has anyone seen George Wilson? The Co-Star of monday night against Cowgirls.

--Everytime i see George Wilson start he makes plays. So why isn't he atleast our FS. He can't be gettting beat out by Ko SImpson right?

---Curious to what Zoners think of George Wilson and should he be in our starting lineup. ESP Atleast untill Donte Whitner returns right???

I know where he is...on the bench, where he belongs. He isn't very good.

realdealryan
11-05-2008, 05:39 PM
I thought Whitner went to FS and Simpson to SS last game. Simpson and Scott are our two best tacklers, so I'm alright with those two at SS, but does anyone remember Willis' run against us last year?
Wilson tried to tackle him high to no avail, and ten players on the field or not, he didn't get a whiff of slow azz Willis McGayhee. George isn't a complete safety yet, but it wouldn't be the end of the world if he started. If we can get a pass rush, that is...