PDA

View Full Version : Games to Watch from TSN

Gunzlingr
08-29-2002, 08:10 AM
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/5643234

New England at Buffalo, Nov. 3 -- Bills quarterback Drew Bledsoe gets to face his old team for the first time. Although this won't have the same impact as when Bledsoe returns to Foxboro for the first time as an opposing quarterback (the Bills play at New England on Dec. 8), the first time is always special. The Patriots cut Bledsoe loose in a trade after it was decided Brady would be their quarterback. The Bills, in desperate need for quarterback help, were glad to scoop him up. They are raving about Bledsoe in Buffalo, and provided the Bills can stay healthy, he just might make them a playoff contender. Pats coach Bill Belichick is the master at planning defensive strategy, and you can bet he will come up with something interesting against his former player. Bledsoe wasn't exactly thrilled with the way he was treated at the end, forced to watch the Super Bowl as a spectator after years of good service, so he will be a little pumped.

Romes
08-29-2002, 08:21 AM
And because of the genious of the NFL it won't be televised. And they wonder why they don't get the best games on TV every week.

JayWood
08-29-2002, 08:35 AM
Get the dish and you will be able to see the game...after talking to all you guys about the pros and cons of getting the dish i went out and got one as a birthday present to myself...getting put in on tuesday, just in time for week #1!!

Earthquake Enyart
08-29-2002, 08:40 AM
I love the dish. Beats that stupid toilet any day.

Phins054
08-29-2002, 09:25 AM
:lol: :flush:

The_Philster
08-29-2002, 06:19 PM
It'll be televised, just not nationally......at least it's not scheduled to be.

casdhf
08-29-2002, 06:32 PM
I'll get to watch it :up: