X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eyedog
    • Jul 2002

Another D-Back....

what do you think ? The lines suck, no pass rush, no run blocking, should we draft another d-back with our 1st rd. pick ?

The scary part is these losers probably will.
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

Re: Another D-Back....

the scary part is if we don't see some marginal improvement by the end of the season, then we will still have a CB, WR, DE and TE need like last year. and we now know that we have a C need, and LB needs.

I don't think we'll throw the baby out with bath water, but we will probably get a couple free agents from the CB, WR, DE, and TE to push our draftees, and use the draft for a LB and OL.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

I think we should go DE first, period. We also undoubtedly need a Center.

The rest of the draft depends on a number of things, including: whether Crowell comes back (unlikely), Bowen's return from injury, the development of Fine, how good McKelvin (and Corner) turn out to be, and whether Hardy (and Johnson) develop into NFL-caliber WRs.

We have a lot of young, potentially talented players. None of them play DE or Center.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
        Pinkerton's son
        • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
        I think we should go DE first, period. We also undoubtedly need a Center.

The rest of the draft depends on a number of things, including: whether Crowell comes back (unlikely), Bowen's return from injury, the development of Fine, how good McKelvin (and Corner) turn out to be, and whether Hardy (and Johnson) develop into NFL-caliber WRs.

We have a lot of young, potentially talented players. None of them play DE or Center.
        Anyone who has more insight in Center prospects than me:

Lately I've seen a couple centers creeping into the first round-grade area, and there seems to be several who scouts are pretty high on. I feel like we could pick up a very solid guy to take Fowler's spot right away in the 2nd or 3rd rounds, or even get a stud in the first. What is your take on this?

Comment

• baalworship
          • May 2003

Defensive End is the highest priority. Center and Right Guard are next.

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by pinkdogg32
            Anyone who has more insight in Center prospects than me:

Lately I've seen a couple centers creeping into the first round-grade area, and there seems to be several who scouts are pretty high on. I feel like we could pick up a very solid guy to take Fowler's spot right away in the 2nd or 3rd rounds, or even get a stud in the first. What is your take on this?
            No OC prospect is worth a 1st Round pick in this draft.
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X