PDA

View Full Version : Another D-Back....

eyedog
11-05-2008, 05:16 PM
what do you think ? The lines suck, no pass rush, no run blocking, should we draft another d-back with our 1st rd. pick ?

The scary part is these losers probably will.

trapezeus
11-05-2008, 09:50 PM
the scary part is if we don't see some marginal improvement by the end of the season, then we will still have a CB, WR, DE and TE need like last year. and we now know that we have a C need, and LB needs.

I don't think we'll throw the baby out with bath water, but we will probably get a couple free agents from the CB, WR, DE, and TE to push our draftees, and use the draft for a LB and OL.

Jan Reimers
11-06-2008, 08:16 AM
I think we should go DE first, period. We also undoubtedly need a Center.

The rest of the draft depends on a number of things, including: whether Crowell comes back (unlikely), Bowen's return from injury, the development of Fine, how good McKelvin (and Corner) turn out to be, and whether Hardy (and Johnson) develop into NFL-caliber WRs.

We have a lot of young, potentially talented players. None of them play DE or Center.

Pinkerton Security
11-06-2008, 08:44 AM
I think we should go DE first, period. We also undoubtedly need a Center.

The rest of the draft depends on a number of things, including: whether Crowell comes back (unlikely), Bowen's return from injury, the development of Fine, how good McKelvin (and Corner) turn out to be, and whether Hardy (and Johnson) develop into NFL-caliber WRs.

We have a lot of young, potentially talented players. None of them play DE or Center.

Anyone who has more insight in Center prospects than me:

Lately I've seen a couple centers creeping into the first round-grade area, and there seems to be several who scouts are pretty high on. I feel like we could pick up a very solid guy to take Fowler's spot right away in the 2nd or 3rd rounds, or even get a stud in the first. What is your take on this?

baalworship
11-06-2008, 07:12 PM
Defensive End is the highest priority. Center and Right Guard are next.

DraftBoy
11-06-2008, 07:42 PM
Anyone who has more insight in Center prospects than me:

Lately I've seen a couple centers creeping into the first round-grade area, and there seems to be several who scouts are pretty high on. I feel like we could pick up a very solid guy to take Fowler's spot right away in the 2nd or 3rd rounds, or even get a stud in the first. What is your take on this?

No OC prospect is worth a 1st Round pick in this draft.