PDA

View Full Version : I wish Buffalo Bills to find a best Head coach in the future

paladin warrior
11-05-2008, 11:36 PM
How about him http://www.baltimoresun.com/common/images/taxonomy/topics/tax-brianbillick_140x140.jpg Brain Billick. What you think?

BILLSROCK1212
11-05-2008, 11:56 PM
new HC?? you crazy unless we go less than 10-6 or 9-7 we got our coach bro no doubt about it....we do need a DC though

feldspar
11-06-2008, 01:14 AM
What do I think? I think Brian Billick got fired.

I also think that you have "a best Head Coach" confused with a perfect Head Coach. Believe me, I have my issues with Jauron...there are plenty of them, more than I wish to share right now. But how many people were crying about how the Bills didn't choose Marvin Lewis a few years back? How's he doing now? This is but one example.

Continuity is what the Bills need now...a little consistency, especially with such a young team. We just signed Jauron to a three-year extension as well. He's our man, win or lose. The honeymoon is definitely over with him. I think he is too wishy-washy, always telling everyone how good the OTHER team is, even if they are the worst team in the NFL. He instills fear in his players only in the aspect of constantly telling them that they could lose to anyone...at least that's what he says in public as though he is setting us up for a loss; I hope he doesn't tell the team that in the locker-room.

I wish he would take a hard-nosed appoach on something. Like somebody said in a recent article I've read, Jauron would tell you everything is OK even if the podium was on fire. But, hey, that's his personality, and similar personaities have won the Super Bowl.

His challenges are pure crap, both the ones he does and the ones he doesn't do. He makes piss-poor personnel decisions at times. He allows outrageously bad play-calls at crucial times.

Like I said, I don't wish to share my issures about Jauron at the present moment...lol.

But he's our man no matter what. I'll have plenty to say about him next week, believe me...hopefully something postitive because he definitely has his posititve qualities as well. Players like to play for him, and he keeps them motivated for example. He's a little too secretive, so I'm not sure what happens behind closed doors, but a little fear is always a good motivator....not sure if he applies that tactic enough.

I'll have even more to say about him at the end of the year. But he'll still be our coach next year no matter what; make no mistake about that.

Tatonka
11-06-2008, 09:20 AM
you are awesome, paladin.

:up:

Mr. Pink
11-06-2008, 09:22 AM
Paladin Warrior for Bills Head Coach 2009!!!!

Who's with me?

djjimkelly
11-06-2008, 09:29 AM
anyone but dick as the head coach for 2009 and beyond i think its that simple

DrGraves
11-06-2008, 09:50 AM
i say we boot dick right now. we are in serious danger of the season being over on sunday. YES SUNDAY. if we go 0-3 in division and fall behind everyone its over.

OpIv37
11-06-2008, 11:21 AM
i say we boot dick right now. we are in serious danger of the season being over on sunday. YES SUNDAY. if we go 0-3 in division and fall behind everyone its over.

unfortunately, Dick keeps his job unless we absolutely tank the rest of the season. There are 8 games left- if we go 3-5 we finish at .500 and Dick keeps his job. If we go 2-6 even that ties last year's record.

Plus, he just signed an extension....

raphael120
11-06-2008, 11:22 AM
<h1>BILL FREEEKIN COWHER!!!!</h1>

PLEASE GOD!

Patti120
11-06-2008, 11:26 AM
<h1>PALADIN FREEEKIN WARRIOR!!!!</h1>

PLEASE GOD!

I fixed it for you.

Tatonka
11-06-2008, 11:38 AM
:rofl:

OpIv37
11-06-2008, 11:45 AM
<h1>BILL FREEEKIN COWHER!!!!</h1>

PLEASE GOD!

I'm telling you right now. This will NEVER happen.

The chances of Cowher coming to Buffalo are less than the chances of the Bills winning the Super Bowl, the Sabres winning the Stanley Cup and Bill Bellicheck going 0-16 in the SAME year.

Devin
11-06-2008, 04:01 PM
If paladin says it should be so......make it happen.

I concur Mr. Warrior.

SquishDaFish
11-06-2008, 06:19 PM
Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla...

Seriously we wont be changing head coaches but if we ever did I want Cowher

tat2dmike77
11-06-2008, 06:25 PM
You all seem to be forgetting the fact that Mr Wilson is a cheap ass that will not pay top dollar for a top coach.

hydro
11-06-2008, 06:35 PM
You all seem to be forgetting the fact that Mr Wilson is a cheap ass that will not pay top dollar for a top coach.

Ding Ding Ding we have a winner.

Nighthawk
11-06-2008, 07:12 PM
Should the Bills replace Dickey as HC...YES. Will the Bills replace Dickey as HC...NO.

PECKERWOOD
11-06-2008, 07:15 PM
Paladin Warrior for Bills Head Coach 2009!!!!

Who's with me?

How about send Lee Evans deep?