PDA

View Full Version : Ralph seating question -- need advice

Saratoga Slim
11-06-2008, 09:49 AM
Hey fellas -

I'm trying to take some clients to the Monday Night game. My ticket getter found tickets at the 50, Row 2.

I've never sat that close before and am worried that the fact that I can still get 8 seats in Row 2 on the 50 yard line means that you can't see anything from there.

What's the view from Row 2? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Dr. Lecter
11-06-2008, 09:51 AM
I used to sit row 4 on the 50.

You can see, now that the crown is gone. Sometimes the players get in the way, but it is really not a bad seat.

Pinkerton Security
11-06-2008, 10:08 AM
I used to sit row 4 on the 50.

You can see, now that the crown is gone. Sometimes the players get in the way, but it is really not a bad seat.

ya, ive sat at the 50 yd line of the visitors side about 4 or 5 rows up twice, and to be honest I would prefer to be up a couple rows more. I would also like to be around the 40, I like to be at more of an angle personally.

trapezeus
11-06-2008, 11:47 AM
i sat at the 50 2 rows up a long time ago. The Lions bills game, where Barry sanders ran to the Bills sideline, escaped 8 defenders and then ran for a touchdown. I was like 12, and i remember the players being in the way. but there was no jumbotron back then, so it really sucked.

I sit at the 45 yard line 2 rows beneath the press box, and i got to say, i like my angle and field of vision much better up there. I however, will not be at the cleveland game.

Saratoga Slim
11-06-2008, 02:18 PM
Thanks guys - I appreciate the help. Think I'm going to try for a little higher up.